Missing You

2 month  later,

I had spent my days by working at Zhan's dad company and going back and forth to the court. Everything went smoothly with Minseok's case because all the evidence began to refer to Kris. I braved myself and threw away all my shame to reveal what had happened to me in the hotel room to everyone in the courtroom as a witness. I also revealed that Kris had tried to rape me.

In the end, Kris was sentenced to 7 years in prison because the judge decided that Kris was guilty of murder, attempted raped. I went to cemetery to visit Minseok's grave. I told Minseok the court decision and I apologised to Minseok for what had happened.

I moved back to my home. Once in a while, Xiao Zhan and Yibo would come to visit me to cheer me up. For the first time in my life, I felt so lonely. When I sat  on the couch, I could see Sehun sitting on the couch while watching TV, then he disappeared. When I was eating in the kitchen, I could see Sehun eating his meal while looking at me, then he disappeared. Suddenly I missed Sehun very much.

***************

I went to the prison to visit Sehun. I met a girl who also wanted to visit Sehun. The prison guard told me that Sehun refused to see me but Sehun was willing to see the girl. I assumed that Sehun already had a girlfriend and he needed his girlfriend more than he needed me. I had always told Sehun to stop liking me all this time, but When Sehun really did, why did I feel sad?

I stopped by the mini mart to buy some cans of beer before I went home. Getting drunk by myself at home was actually sucks, but at least I didn’t have to go home by myself while being drunk, for my Safety.

I went to take a shower once I arrived home, then I drank the beers while watching drama. I lay down on the sofa when I started to feel drunk. I suddenly saw Sehun, he was standing before my eyes and staring at me without saying anything. "Ahh..... I must be really drunk now, " I mumbled, then I laughed by my self.

I looked at Sehun while saying drunkenly, "Today.... I came to see you but you didn’t want to see me.... But... when that girl came to see you.... You met her.... I feel so jealous of that girl now.... I always told you to stop liking me.... But now I don't want you to give up  on me." I hiccuped.

I looked at my dad's picture,  "Appa..... Sehun has a girlfriend now.... He is happy now...Appa, You must be happy too, right? " Everyone is happy now expect me.... Appa why have I never been lucky in love?... Can you tell me why? Tears began rolling down my face and I cried while laughing drunkenly. Then I fell to sleep on the sofa.

I woke up in the morning and suddenly I wanted to throw up. I walked leaving the sofa, heading to the bathroom while holding my head that felt heavy. I saw the naked Sehun in the bathroom. I ignored it because I knew it was just my hallucination. I vomited into the toilet and then I washed my face. When I turned  to see Sehun again, he was still there, standing nakedly with his back facing me, he turned his head to look at me in silence.

I left the bathroom while saying, "I'm definitely still drunk. I went to my room to continue my sleep. When I woke up 2 hours later, I saw Sehun again, he was shirtless, leaning on my edge of my bed and staring at me in silence..  I pulled my blanket to cover my face, I shouted irritably, " Aaaa!!! I must have gone crazy!!! I talked to myself behind my blanket, "I think my brain has been damaged because of drinking too much beers..... Why did I start hallucinating Sehun in a sexy way? I'm not a pervert... I think I really miss him, that's why I keep seeing him everywhere. 

I left my room immediately and went to take a shower. When I returned to my room to get dressed, Sehun had disappeared. I left my house to take a walk told clear my mind.

1 week later.

Xiao Zhan called me, telling me that he was on his way to my house to return my belongings which left behind in her apartment. I left my room and went to the living room to wait for Xiao Zhan to come. I was surprised When I saw Sehun at the main door.

I approached Sehun and said happily, " Why didn’t you tell noona if you are coming home today? If I Know I would prepare something to eat for you." Sehun asked, "Noona, do you miss me? "No", I answered with a lie. Sehun asked again, " Noona, do you feel lonely when I'm not around? "
"No, of course not. Why should I feel lonely? " Zhan and the others always accompany me At this time, " I said.

Sehun stepped closer to me, he brought his mouth close to my ear and said in half whisper, "Be careful.... Noona's nose will turn into pinocchio nose if noona lies, "I stepped back and looked away while saying, " I didn’t lie."

"Sehun-ah, I'm really sorry.... Because of me, you have to spend 3 months in jail, " I said with guilt.  "Actually, only 2 months and 3 weeks, " Sehun replied. I was released from the prison 1 week sooner because I behaved well in the prison, Sehun replied with a smile.

I asked in surprise,  "Really?? " Sehun nodded. I asked while looking at Sehun, "Then why didn’t you come home? "   "I did," Sehun replied without looking at me. I argued, "No, you didn’t!  I didn’t not see you come home!" Sehun argued, "Noona saw me At home! I was puzzled, " Huhh?"

Sehun looked at me and said, " I plan to keep it secret from noona, but since noona doesn’t believe me, then I have to tell noona that noona actually saw me At home when noona was drunk that day."  I said confused, "Wait a minute.... Does that mean you were really at home when I was drunk? "

Sehun smiled cheerfully and said," Noona said noona was lonely, noona really missed me, noona  didn’t want me to give up on noona and....." Sehun  didn’t continue his words.  I looked at Sehun and asked curiously, "And what?" Sehun smirked at me and said, "Noona saw me naked."