interlude.

o. when i'm out walkin', i strut my stuff, and i'm SO strung out!

             Being a Broadway star on the rise does not necessarily mean that you have to socialize with your fellow actors. Or, at least, that is what Neil Perry, the newest object of teenage theatre kids' affections and star of smash-hit musicals such as It's Homicide!, Fight Club and Succession would claim. He has all the friends he needs in his lifelong ride-or-die Charlie Dalton, and his companions since junior high, the fiercely loyal Ginny Danburry and her other half, spunky, stubborn cheerleader Chris Noel.
              However, you cannot have Charlie without accepting ALL their quirks. Including - but not limited to - the fact that they play saxophone, and the amount of times they will give their ALL just for a flirt. Also, no one can ever ignore how amazing Charlie decides to be at socializing, in their own unique way. So, when Neil decides to pass up the Dalton young adult's blatant offer for companionship with one of their childhood friends, Charlie decides that this is the last time they will take no for an answer. For some strange reason, they decide the best solution to this issue is to sign Neil up for some romantic partnership through the world's most popular dating app. However, as this is Neil Perry we're talking about, the boy finds himself with two new close friends - and maybe even some kind of non-platonic companion. Who even knows, at this point?

i. i'm high as a kite, and i just might stop to check you out...

FEATURING . . .

the dead poets society as themselves

robert sean leonard as neil perry
xvii. cancer. ravenclaw. homosexual.
he/him.

 NEIL, eyes wide: Am I the architect of my own nightmare?

ethan hawke as todd anderson
xvi. sagittarius. hufflepuff. homosexual.
he/they.