😍chapter 18😍

☆Event Night☆

☆Event Night☆

Yallllllllllll I'm so happy because it's my event tonight. Kelly put my album together and she mad sure I was on a cover. She's the best manager I could ever ask for like forreal.

But I still have to get my nails done. I just got out the shower so I did everything I needed to do and got dressed. I wore something simple which was a white tank top, black PINK leggings, and my black PINK slides.

I grabbed my keys, purse, and phone and left the house and got in my Range Rover.

☆at the nail salon☆

I walked in and my name got called already. I went to the back and sat down. Nicole is the best nail technician downtown period. She be hooking me up regardless.

Me: you coming to my event tonight?

Nicole: of course I seen Kelly post it on her story and Bri brought me a flier. What are the colors?

Me: yall colors are white mine is black.

Nicole: shouldn't it be the other way around?

Me: no I wanna be different.

Nicole: okay I can understand.

Me: also you're in VIP.

Nicole: okay!

☆1 hour later☆

She was done and I paid up front then I went back home.

vadahamoura; Special Night ☺🤗

@carenavonchae; Can't Wait
↪@carenavonchae ikr

@saucy.sev; Ya Boy Finna Be The Flyest 🤪😍
↪@saucy.sev boy stfu 😂😂😂

@brifrom7thward; Beautiful Nails Bestie 🤩🤩
↪@brifrom7thward thx bestie 😘💗

Me: are yall going to my event tonight?

Legacy: yeah!

I walked in the kitchen and got out some food to cook because the kids are coming by before I have to drop them off until tomorrow. My granny took them while their fathers went out and I went to get my nails done.