Crazy Stupid Love

Christmas is coming and I still had no presents for my family.
It was hard, you know? It's never easy to find what to buy for your friends and family. It's hard to find the perfect gift.
However I went to the mall and I found a super cute bag for my BFF and it was so nice. I bought it.
I had $500 in my pocket. And for the bag I spent $70.
Alright that wasn't that expensive.
I went to another store in there and I saw an amazing pullover, wish I really felt in love with, and I bought it for my brother. It was for boys, yes. And $85 were gone.
In the same store I looked around and found winter-christmas-reindeer-socks. They were so comfortable and I bought it for myself. $20.
I went to Forever21, and, o m g. I bought an $210 dress for my mom. It was so my style. I loved it. I would rather have it for myself but those $500 were for my family and friends.
I saw a bar and bought some drinks (no alcohol containing drinks!)
But I was thirsty and I got 3 drinks.
$5
Later, when I sat on a sofa at the mall I took my phone and checked out my emails.
No way! 5 Seconds Of Summer were coming to my town. I freaked out and immediately I bought 2 tickets. One for me and one for my dad.
$150
I was looking for some nice clothes for me to wear on Christmas Day and all that stuff and then I had no money anymore.

When I got home, totally tired I got choked up.
I forgot to buy a present for my boyfriend and my grandparents. I had no money. I spend all my money for stuff for me and I knew no one would give me money.

Christmas Day : I had no chance to get to the mall once more. I was too late. The mall was 700 miles away. I had so much in my hands and I couldn't go there.
My boyfriend called me. He asked me if we could meet up at 4pm. So he could give me the present and I give him a present too. I didn't have one but I said of course. why not? who doesn't love surprises?

4pm: he said : "here. This is for you"
I opened the present. It was a necklace. My name and his name were written in it. The necklace was perfect. I've never seen something so beautiful like that. I started having tears on my eyes.
Then he asked: "so...?!what about you?"
I said : "oh me? well...I... I give you a kiss"
He said: "wait...you don't even have a gift for me?"
I gotta be honest. I was so chocked. I explained him why I hadn't a gift for him and do you believe me he broke up with me because I had no present?
Like, ok, I didn't have a present but breaking up with me because of that is so mean.
I don't really care. If he likes me just because of the amount of money I get every month from my parents and just because he knows that if I give him a gift it'll be so expensive then I don't think it's a real love.

But anyways I started crying. My make-up running down my face. I took off the necklace he gave me and went home.

My Christmas fest was about to begin.
Everybody was excited about the good food and about the presents.

So, I was the first one giving the presents. I started with my brother.
He opened it and I guess he wasn't very happy about it. He said :" what is this? You think this is cute? This looks so much female. but thanks."

Then I have my mom the dress and she was like : "wow. how much did this dress cost? Omg $210. Are you crazy??? $210 for this dress??? This looks too young for me. And it doesn't even fit. It's too small."
I was upset. No one liked the gifts I bought.
Maybe I just chose something I loved. And didn't think about the other's style. Maybe next time I should think more about other's opinions.
Anyways, I gave my dad the tickets. The 5SOS tickets.
My dad said : "And...? I don't even like this band. I mean, I know you love 'em. I don't. I can help you fulfill your dreams. I give you back the money the tickets costed and I'm not going. Sorry but concerts are too loud for me."
I went away. I went into my room and started crying.
It was awful. It was being such a shitty day.
Then my mom and dad came to me. Sat theirselves beside me on my bed and said : "maybe your presents weren't the perfect ones. But we'll wear it and we'll take care of it. And I know today isn't easy for you. But I know what'll make it the best day in the world." Go look outside the door."
I got up. Went outside the door. And there was R5. The R5 members.
I was speechless. I couldn't talk. I was chocked. I was happy and sad at the same time.
Happy because omg there's R5. My "other family". And sad because I had stupid present and they just gave me the best thing I could ever ask for and could ever seen in my life.
I hugged Ross, Riker, Rydel, Ratliff, Rocky and Ryland was there too. Then I turned around and ran into my mom and dads arms. They said everything would be okay and that I should have fun with the guys. They would be stay there for 4 days.
And yep. We had a crazy stupid time

Thank you so much for reading. Remember to think positive and think about what other's will say. At least we're all a family. #R5Family
Happy Christmas.