2.5

Yesterday it was at 25.5k... I did a little happy dance and altered my new nightwear — and to the shame for the fact that I've been altering my clothes since little, I couldn't get just two straps smaller and had to redo it ┌(˵༎ຶ ل͟ ༎ຶ˵)┐
Um, I had expected a bit lashing on Vincent like Kris received, but I guess I was wrong, he's Alec, that mattes the most.
Anyways, I was feeling a bit discomfort while writing upon Amanda and Vincent's relationship and was scared of how you would react, but phew...

~ love,
Raine.

»»——⍟——««

Before being a harlot, I'm a human.

~ Amanda Miller.

________________
________

                I followed Jason inside, and he started to explain which activities were being held and where could I see them. In between out tour he received at least five phone calls to enquire where he was. Such a capable boy, Amanda raised him really well. In Amanda's case file, it was stated that after her death, Jason was about to get expelled, but Vincent swept in to save the day. He made Jason to promise that he could complete studying only if he joined Dragon Brethren later. As for what happened after that, there was no information. The story too deviated mostly towards the struggles of Joanna and the gang life in V City had no more connection to her.

I finally couldn't hold it in and patted his shoulder, " Jason, go do your stuff. I won't get lost, and even if I do, aren't there volunteers to help me? "

" But mom — "

" No buts, do your duty. Your partners need you there. I'll be fine. "

" Alright, I'll go, but only after visiting the painting gallery, I have a surprise for you. "

" Surprise? Let's go then, hurry up! "

Jason chuckled and pulled me towards the gallery, and I heard from Osho that Zion too was heading there. Just nice, I can conveniently pop out in front of him as many times as I want.

                   Zion was listlessly following Joanna. Today he was here to attentd the anniversary gala, as a representative from ESTELLE. And to his utter annoyance, his mother stuffed his sister too on the pretext that she would be able to see the campus for herself. He didn't mind having a company, but not this sister of his. Both she and her father were like this, too afraid to speak their mind, acting like they were walking on eggshells and always trying to curry favour. It's not like they were some refugees that were sheltered in their home, as his mother's new family, they had the equal right to everything just as he and his mother had. But these two spineless things never understood their place. That being said, he was suddenly reminded of a naked woman with a blanket at her feet, courageously calling out his name and demanding money from him as if he were a debtor customer. Never in his life he saw a woman so unrestrained and audacious. He chuckled at the memory, never did he see someone so unapologetically materialistic, to the point they didn't even care that he was a superstar.

Joanna however was scared after she turned back to witness his ferocious smile, as if he was waiting to chop someone upon a cutting board.

However, just then an unfamiliar, yet familiar voice rang in, " Surprise? Let's go then, hurry up! " Followed by an underdeveloped manly laugh. He whipped his head at that direction and saw her coming in. Unknowingly, his footsteps followed them and Joanna, after waiting for sometime without his attention towards her, too decided to follow him.