2.20

" I don't want just to be loyal to you, Amanda Miller. I want to accompany you, love you from the moment you wake up to the moment you're about to wake up. I want to love your hazel eyes, your flowing chocolate hair, your makeup covered scars, yor reddened toes after dancing. I want to give myself to you, my stinky reputation, my inspirations, my heart that my brain had long lost the possession of. I want to hold your hand tight when we will be walking in a carnival, also when you'll be too weak to take a stroll.
I want to see you in a white dress, walking towards me. I want to hear your sweet vows of not leaving me behind. I want to see you holding up a hand to build our home. Our Home.
Will you make a home with me?
Will you, marry me, Amanda Miller? "

~ Zion Sanders.

2.20 | My Fallen Angel |

               I stood in Jason's room at the first floor. It was spacious. The walls were creme coloured, leaving only the wall behind the headboard of the bed painted maroon. The room was very tastefully decorated according to the size and location, however, it lacked something. The room wasn't personalized, in fact the whole house lacked a personal touch. It looked more like a rented High-end residence.

It only showed how much Vincent lacked warmth as a family person. No wonder, he never tried to build a home because he never knew what a home was.

I sat on the large bed, my fingers sliding over the expensive, cold and smooth bedsheet. Fortune wasn't kind. It robs people's warmth when they relentlessly chase it.

" Do you... like it here? ", I looked up at Jason. I really didn't want him to live separately when me and Zion will live together.

Jason perhaps had detected my downcast mood, he said, " This is dad's place. And you are home. One day I have to go back home, right? But, will uncle Zion be alright with me living — "

" He has to be alright! Me having a man doesn't mean you are not welcomed or something. You are my family Jason. A family I live for and with. As long as you don't want to leave me, I will not let you go. "

" Ah, yeah, I got it mom. "

" Enough with this. But now that you are not so dissatisfied, you can visit Vincent from time to time, I guess. But what's with this training? You are not going to be a part if his business, right? Then why — "

" Calm down mom ", Jason cut me in, " It doesn't matter if I want to get involved in this or not. I am Vincent Romanov's son, and his son has to have some of self-preservative means. Learning some basics won't hurt. "

" If you think that's right ", I worriedly rubbed his hair, " But don't push yourself too far okay? "

Jason nodded and we sat together quietly for a while.

" Um, mom? "

" Hmm? "

" Do you want to look around? "

" Sure. I don't wanna get lost when I'm alone, and we can also kill time. "

We came out at the passage and the first thing Jason pointed at was Vincent's bedroom.