chapter 3 (pictures added)

(Picture was made by yours truly =w=)
Authors note- its annoying to say y/n y/h and so on so you are the boy above

Hair :blue and black
Eye color: purple and blue but not heterochromia just on the same eye fading into each other.

Species:demon

Race: white or black he looks adorable both ways :3

Gender:they/them

Your also a mute but as the story progresses you'll learn words but idk about full on sentences

Thanks for reading enjoy this chapter!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Marshall Lee's pov

Bubba hands me the bowl of soup with the medicine snuck into it and i sigh. "Why am i doing everything get fiona or cake to do this..." "because yoir the only one he actually likes and i dont want to send a candy person or he might just take them as a snack instead." He glares. I growl and mumble curses under my breath "now go on marshmallow your boyfriend awaits your return." I feel my face heat up and i walk away then yell back to him "for globs sakes....WE ARE NOT DATING!" I here him snicker as i walk to the room were letting him stay at and i open the door. Its dark but i can see him sitting on the ground next to the bed i think i turn on the light and he sits there confused and looks around i chuckle and he looks at me then runs up to me and hugs me.

I hold the bowl up so it doesn't spill and pat his head. "Hey let go i got you food..." he lets go and sits one the ground. "Go sit on the couch so you can eat..." he walks to the couch and plops down then swings his legs happily. I give him the bowl and he takes a big spoonful and almost eats it but stops. He sets the bowl down and growls at me again and i realise why.... shit the medicine. But that doesn't give him permission to growl at me. I growl back as we get so close our noses are basically touching. I feel my eyes fill with the black substance making my Scalera fade from white to black. He this time keeps pushing surprising me for a moment but i growl louder and pin him down to the couch. He continues to growl at me but soon he stops and pants. I stop growling and sit up "i didn't put the medicine in your food it was bubba cause i told him you hate pills. He looks at me and i sighs. "Go ahead and get on your pajamas bud." I say trying to break the awkward silence. he gets up and strips down till hes wearing nothing and i feel like my face is on fire. He puts on one of my old flanals that was oversized on him he went back to the couch and tugged at my shirt and pants and wrote, 'your turn. change' "yeah i will but first...." i get up face pickish and rumage through bubbas old boxers and find a pair that look more like panties. 'Uhhh why does he have these' i look at the kid then the pastel pink panties and my face gets red. 'Its not creepy! These are just what i found....' soon my mind wandered and next thing i know blood is dripping from my nose in a steady flow. I wipe it off and turn around "h-here wear these!" I look at him from behind my bangs and he's smiling ear to ear. He grabs the panties and sits there and inspects them then puts them on his arm. "Uhhh do... do you need help?" i chuckle. He nods and lifts up the hem of his shirt i sit there for a moment resisting the urge to throw him on the couch fuck him right here. I tell him to sit down and he does lifting his legs in a rather.... suggesting manner... i pant then pull the panties up on him and push his legs down and cover his underwear. Ah fuck i never asked him what his name is. "Oh i should have asked this a long time ago but whats your name?" He writes Devin on the paper then gets up and rummages through my suitcase till he pulls out some shorts and a hoodie and hands them to me. "Oh thanks...." i take off my flannel and slip off my white tank top.

(Reeeeeally wanna make a lemon here but i wont for the quality of the book. i will however make an Easter special which will be a lil kinky ⁽͑ ˚̀༎˚́ ⁾̉ .)

i slip on the clothes and yawn. "its pretty late we should go to bed..." i pick him up so he doesn't have to walk on his ankle and set him in the bed and tuck him in. "night" i go to walk out when he grabs the hem of my jacket and pulls me back. i fall and sit on the bed confused. he then moves the sheets and pats the mattress. i feel my face flush again as i crawl over to my spot on the bed and cover myself up he then latches on to me and lays his head on my chest and wraps his arms around my torso. i turn side ways and he cuddles into me. i feel light and fluffy as i run my fingers through his curly long hair (you get a hair cut next chapter to match the picture rn your hair looks like this)

(ART IS NOT MINE i don't have my phone rn but ill draw a picture and replace it later ;w;) he sighs happily as i continue running my fingers through his hair till my eyes feel heavy and i fall asleep.

END OF CHAPTER 3

word count: 1010

AS I PROMISED HERE IT IS!!!! 😍

This..... this is great 😂

Wtf is wrong with me..... anyways its gucci now

STAY TUNED FOR LATE EASTER SPECIAL!!!