chapter 4

Your pov

I wake up and marshall is gone but i hear him talking to the pink guy in another room. I get up and pull off the pants and shirt and look around finding some more of this underwear thats simular to the ones im wearing marshall said there called panties. It takes me a bit but i put them on all by myself correctly. 'I should so marshall he'll be happy i did it by myself!' I think excitedly. i find some of clothes that goes on your waist and one of marshalls black shirts. I look in the drawers and find some black stockings a bell ribbon thing and some cat ears and tail. I put them on and look in the mirror and smile happily at my appearance thinking i look really cute, Like a kitten. I skip out and towards where i here marshalls voice, he wasn't looking in my direction but the pick guy saw me and his eyes when wide and he made a weird face at marshall. I snuck up behide him and jumped on him making him flinch he then turned around "oh its just y-" he abruptly stopped and looked me up and down. Ohhhh he likes my outfit! I twirl the skirt around wiggling my hipd a little and flaunting the tail happily. "Very cute devin." The prince exclaims. I smile at his complement and loom at marshall who is holding his nose with his face really red. I then remember how i put on the panties by myself. I make an excited noise catching marshalls attention then lift the cloth showing the pink lacy panties tho it was hard to fit in cause of my privite i put my thing in securely. The prince spits out his drink and covers his eyes as marshalls nose drips with alot  blood and he falls over. I drop the hem of the skirt and sit on his stomic and shake him only able to make whimpering noises "mar-shmellow! Ma-rshme-llo!" I yell my eyes teary the prince chuckles "dont worry hes not dead... he just passed out cause of uhhh.... well he thought you were being to uhh hmm how do i put this..." i tilt my head and he makes an i got it face "he thought you were looking to sexy!" He says my face flushed and i stared at him "help me carry him to the bedroom." I nod my face still red and grab under his arms and help the prince carry him to the bed. He wipes off the blood and leaves me with him to watch over him. I lay on his chest and stare at his face 'stupid....' i think. I turn my head facing the other way when i see something strange. A bump?' I lift the blanket. 'Is there soomething in his pants? Whats that bump?' I unzip the skinny jeans making the thing get bigger having more room. I poke it and marshall flinches, 'what the heck is that?" Kinda looks like one of the popsicles the prince gave me yesterday. 'Oh i get it now! He was hiding it from me... what a jerk. Jokes on him ill eat it before he gets the chance!' I lick it through the cloth and some clear liquid comes out 'ah its melting i gotta eat it quick.' I open my mouth and put it in my mouth and suck on it as it lets out more juices. 'Kinda bitter... but it tastes really good... this cloth is in the way...' i pull off the cloth and the thing springs out. 'Weird shape...' i suck on it more then notice marshall making cute noises in his sleep. 'Wait a minute...' i lick popcical and he twitches and makes another cute noise. My eyes widen and my face flushes red, 'i-is this... his thing?!' I think 'whys it so much bigger then mine?' I sit on his chest. 'It still tasted really good... ill just do it more.' I lick it more making more of his juice come out not noticing my butt being pretty close to his face. I put it in my mouth and let it go as deep as i can till i gag, he moans loudly as i do so. I go up and down making more juices come out till it starts twitching. I continue doing this when it starts shooting a bunch down my throat. I pull it out of my mouth getting it on my face not noticing that marshall just woke up. "D-devin? What are you doing?" he says sleepy. I freeze and turn to face him with all the white stuff on my face now noticing my thing is hard now. He stares at me for a second then grabs my butt. I make a confused noise and he lifts his hand and slaps my butt. I whimper and he growls, "bad!" He says glaring at me. He lifts me up and bends me over his lap "devin what you did was bad so your gonna get punished..." he says mischievously. I squirm and growl trying to get away when he holds my hands behind my back and wipes off the white stuff.

He spanks me roughly then gropes where he spanked. I feel my thing twitch when he does this 'why is my thing getting hard from this?' He does this over and over till my ass is red, i have tears streaming down my face and drool running down my chin. I whimper in submission as he gropes my sore ass not hitting it anymore. I look down at the puddle of the clear liquid that my hard thing created. Marshall lifts me up and sits me on his lap "are you gonna behave or do we need to continue?~" he says in a husky voice. I cuddle into him and whimper with my hard slimy thing against his stomach. He chuckles "do you wanna cum?~" i nod and grind against his stomach and leg needily.

He chuckles then slips his hand into my panties and rubs my hole. I give a worried noise and he shushes me. "Dont worry it will feel good~" he rubs it for a bit then pushes it inside. It feels awkward inside till he hits a spot making my hard thing spurt and arch my back. I moan loudly as he hits that spot over and over adding more fingers making me a moaning mess. I push my head by his ear still moaning uncontrollably. "Ma-rshm-ello ahh nhh!~" he smirks and uses his other hand to stroke my hardness against his.

He groan and i moan in his ear while our things get slimy with the pre-cum "devin you try...~" he says letting go of our things. I wrap my hands around our things and stroke thim with my finger on the slits of our things. He groans and growls like a animal while fingering me with four fingers aggressively. He bites and sucks on my neck, "devin im gonna cum!" I continue doing it till we both are about to cum. When marshall cums he for some reason has nothing come out along with me. "D-evi-n your
fin-ger!~" he groans. I look down then smirk and let my finger off my thing letting me cum but not him.
"De-vin!~" he growls angry. I giggle mischievously. "Ma-gi-c w-or-d" i stutter out. He glares at me then whimpers "pl-ease l-et m-e cu-m" he stutters. I smirk and lift my finger and let him cum. He twitches from his late orgasm. When he gets off his high he grabs my hips and growls the whites of his eyes now black "i told you to be good..." he hisses. I whimper relising how much i messed up. He lifts his hand slamming it down on my ass. I let out a loud whimper, he growls. "This wont do... ill punish you another way...~" he lifts me up nudging his thing against my hole i give a scared look and whimper. He glares at me smirking then licks his lips greedily making me shiver. I then get a wave of want for this so i grab his shoulders  and push it in myself surprising him. 

He groans as i tighten around him, he then slams the rest of his length into me. I moan so loud i hear a suprised voice outside the door, he smirks and picks me up and carrys me to the door then whispers huskily into my ear "quiet kitten or they'll hear you~" i whimper and he opens my mouth and slips his fingers in holding my mouth open from the inside. I desperately try to hold back my voice as he pounds into to me hitting a great spot each time. I look at the mirror next to us and see his beastly face full of lust and my own fucked out expression.

I let my toungue hang out as my eyes roll back into my face. I give up and let my loud moans escape my mouth.
"Ma-rs-ha-ll~" he gets harder when i say his name with my fucked out expression. "Try calling me master kitten~" i whimper and stutter the words till i finally get it "ma-st-e-r~" he gets harder then before and twitches when i say it.  He slams into me rattling the door as i moan extremely loudly

"MAS-TE-R! NHH MA-RSH-ALL!~~~"
He goes insane as i yell his name and master. I feel my brain turn to mush as he fucks me till i cant even speak anymore slurring on every word. I cant even count how many times hes came in me or that ive came. By now were back on the bed and hes gotten slower from lack of energy. He flops over and i stradle him not ready to stop. I put his thing in and bounce my hips as he looks at me with his eyes full of lust and holds my ass helping me go up and down. I have one last orgasm after he cums and pull him out and lay down next to him and snuggle into his chest out of breath. The only sounds heard in the room are us panting. He covers us up with a sheet and runs his hand through my hair. "Hey sorry it took so long i couldn't find the med-" the prince says barging in.

Marshall and the prince stare at each other till the prince clears his throat. "Sorry ill just..." he walks out of the room and marshall sighs then holds me closer and falls asleep along with me.

End chapter
.................................................................

I gave in and wrote a lemon so =3=

Oh i also drew this its devin or your outfit in the beginning but marshall vision

I made a spelling error sorry Xb

Word count: 1850