SWEET BUT DEADLY

" AAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!" yerin shouted .. while hitting sinb's shoulder

" yah! it hurts unnie!!. " sinb protest

" i don't know what came to me to agree that you will choose the movie that we will watch!" yerin's protest.. while covering her eyes with her hands.

" you said i can choose what ever movie i wanted to watch,so i choose horror film" sinb explained.. she put her arms around yerin.." and im here, you don't have to sca-" when something happened to the lead actor in the film. " ahhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!" both of them shouted..

they are watching train to busan..

" yah! i thought you are not scared why are you screaming.." yerin asked

" i was surprised when a zombie sudden show up!" sinb defended.

the two continue in bickering.. while watching the movie..

sinb hands is around yerins waist..
yerin on the other hand keep hiding in sinb's neck.
which made sinb happy, seeing scared yerin makes her happy.

sinb can't focused on watching the film coz the thought of yerin ex boyfriend can't get out of her head. she is worried for the safety of her girlfriend, she need to talk to their manager immediately so they can start to take action regarding to this .

sinb thoughts got cut when yerin speaks.

" sinb- ah, BAE GO PA." yerin said while holding her tummy

sinb smiled.. " AIGOO, my yerin unnie is hungry .. already. ?" i said while cupping her face.
yerin act cute.. " arrasseo , let's order food what do you want ?" sinb asked

"jjamyeon!!!" yerin yell..

sinb ordered some food, and wait for it to arrived.
yerin is now resting in sinb's shoulder.

" are you having fun?" sinb blurted.

yerin look at her.. then gave her a kissed. " well yes. im so happy right now. this is the best day i ever had." yerin said

" JEONGMAL? " sinb move closer to yerin.. which made yerin startled.

" sinb-ah . what are you trying to do?" yerin is panicking.

" well. i just wanted to kiss you .." sinb winked at yerin while licking her lips.

yerin gulp.. another sinb's aggression. " uhmm, t-the food will arrive soon." she said.. still moving away to sinb.

sinb close the gap in between them. she kissed yerin and lay her on the couch..
yerin don't have the strength to push away sinb who is now on her top.

the kissed became intense..
yerin moan when sinb's hand went inside her dress.

" sinb-ah" she blurted

" yeah unnie?" sinb answered while breathing heavily. " do you want me to stop?" she asked

" anio. . " yerin answered.

sinb smirked ." that's what i thought she said to her self.

her kissed lowered to yerin's neck..
which made yerin surprised by the sensation she is feeling , her body started to tense and she felt heat started to form in her stomach that wanted to get release. when all of a sudden .. their door bell ring.

Save by the bell yerin thought.

sinb got up " unnie i'll get the food first." she stood up and fixed her self.
.. leaving yerin, still can't believe what happened to them.
=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•