Chapter 28

~Jade's Point Of View~

I was broken in more ways then they would understand. I ran off to my house, tears filled my eyes. Hannah was gone but Ethan stayed for some unknown reason.
"Why are you here?" I asked, looking at Ethan.
"Your beautiful Jade." Ethan said, as he put his hand on my cheek,"I promise I was stupid when I broke up with you. I want to get back together."
I secretly still did like Ethan."Y-you do?" I asked, a small smile appeared across my face.
"Yes Jade, I do." He smiled, as he leaned his head against mine, our foreheads touching. I looked into his eyes, and kiss his lips softly.
"Dont you leave me again." I said softly, as I pulled away from his lips. I took his hand and held it, leading him into my room. I put on Netflix and we cuddled till the next day.

~Hailey's Point Of View~

I left Sam's house about an hour after Jade came by, and lets just say, stuff happened between us. I walked over to my step-moms house and walked inside to the guestroom, Jade's door was closed. Normal. She liked her privacy alot. I walked into the guestroom which happened to be right next to Jade's room. As I laid in the guest bed I heard,'I love you's, and no your the cutest.' Coming from Jade's room. What the heck? I mean really, since when does Jade talk like that? I turned on Netflix and just started watching The Hunger Games. My phone vibrated and I turned it on. There was a text message from Sam, and it said,'We need to break up.'

{so since im kinda lazy, S: from Sam, H: for Hailey.}

S: We need to break up

H: we do? Why what happened?

S: I love Jade

H: I hate you

S: Im still going to be in love with Jade

H: you ruined my life Pottorff -insert middle finger emoji here-

S: Wow well cool, have fun with that 👍

H: Goodbye life ruiner

S: Thanks for the awesome name!

I put my phone down next to me, sighing quietly.
"I hate life." I looked down at the scars smiling."But i love my little razor." I start to sound like a crazy person.
"I love you razor!" I put it in my hands, holding it.
I put the razor on the nightstand next to me and left it there and fell asleep.
{By the way im calling a razor her blade since it has more blades in it and makes more cuts.}

~Jade's Point Of View~

I woke up the next morning, Ethan had his arms wrapped around me. I smiled softly and burried my face in his chest,"I love you Ethan." I whispered.
Ethan woke up and smiled,"I love you to Jade."
I heard a knock on my door and they walked in, it was Sam,"What the heck are you doing here?!?!" I exclaimed hiding Ethan under the blanket.

{Ooooh Jade got caught with Ethan. Wonder what Sam will do? Anyways sorry if it kinda sucks so far i have writers block and sorry the updates are taking so long, ive been pressured with school and stuff. And sorry if the chapters are short or too long or whatever they are. Should i like end this one and make a second book idk yet any ideas or suggestions?}