~[Y/N], SHSL Match-maker~ P2

Monocrow flew to the front of the classroom, and somehow spoke, and when he spoke, his voice was deep and manly, to our utter disbelief.

I had no reason to believe this, but Monocrow and Mikado felt suspicious, and I also questioned if Mikado controlled the bird. Others seemed confused about this situation, also, and asked questions.

"So... This bird is teaching us?" A tall girl with silky long blonde hair inquired. "That would be the case." Mikado stated, and quickly glanced at me.

"We should begin introducing ourselves, don't you agree?" Mikado asked me. "Uh, probably. After all, we're all new here and don't all know each other..." I responded.

He then got people to announce there name and talent, and I tried to memorize my new classmates names. One I won't forget is Mikado, the wizard. Half of his face always stays neutral, but the MASK part shows some exaggerated expressions.

I would like to say that my day was pretty average, aside from Mikado and Monocrow's entrance. The rest of the day was mainly just Monocrow explaining a lot of things, and a bit of teaching. It was the first day, after all, everything begins slowly.

Monocrow had also given us time to chat and get acquainted with each other, which was pleasant. Now I'd say I'm friends with Sora, Yoruko, Nikei, and sort of Iroha. Or well, I did chat a lot which each of them, becoming familiar with their personalities.

I still don't like the idea that I'll have to sit next to MIKADO for the rest of the year! With his magic, what if he burnt me, or what if he simply started acting strange? Leaving that aside, at 2:45 I returned home after class, now with only Yoruko's phone number.

"[Y/N], how was your first day of Hope's Peak?!" Mommy (Kaede) excitedly asked. "I'm curious how your day was, too..." Mom (Maki) added.

"Well... It was... Highly uneventful." I lied. "But still, I made friends! One girl actually gave me her phone number!"

"Gave you her phone number...?" Mom repeated. "Hitting on my daughter..? Does she... Does she want to die?!"

Mommy put in the effort to try to calm Mom down, which was the perfect time for me to escape by sprinting upstairs to my bedroom. I pulled out my IPhone, and began texting Yoruko until it become dark outside, and I was exhausted.

I slept for a long time, just to wake up on Tuesday to begin the cycle again. I woke up at a reasonable time, got dressed and shoved some breakfast down my throat, and walked out the door, this time with enough time to say goodbye to my wonderful parents.

I arrived in time, and saw my new classmates again, all but Yoruko sitting down. She approached me, looking like she had something on her mind.

"Hey, [Y/N]... I have to say, I'm beginning to really trust you... I guess." Yoruko began. "Do you think we could meet at my house for tea later? I have something I'd like to talk to you about..."

"Oh, sure!" I quickly responded, and then took a seat. Next to Mikado, of course. I had no clue what Yoruko would really want to tell me, since we just met yesterday. But, I'm glad she trusts me, and I hope it's not something super important.

"Oh... I see, you made a friend already.." Mikado said to me out of the blue. "That's lovely!"

"Uh, yeah." I quickly replied. I was unsure of what to say, and didn't want to be TOTALLY rude or sarcastic in any way.

The day was actually uneventful, so it felt like 10 hours just sitting there a for 10 minutes. The day especially drags on once you have something to look forward to, or something on your mind.

But after a not-so-interesting day at Hope's Peak Academy, I left school with Yoruko to go to her house, but first calling Mommy to check if that was acceptable, which it obviously was.

We were able to just walk home, since her house was close by, also. I had discovered that my new classmate and friend lives close by to me, which was oddly thrilling to learn.

It was a large house that I guessed had about SIX WHOLE FLOORS. Even so, she led me up one staircase, and brought me to her room. She insisted I sat on her bed, even though we were about to have some tea after Yoruko prepares it. I suppose I would have to be very cautious not to spill any tea.

She left me alone in her large bedroom with pink walls as she made our tea. With each second of staring at her walls I grew more curious of what I would be told next. Each second felt like a minute, and when Yoruko returned shortly after she left, I foolishly said, "Oh, Yoruko. You were gone long..."

"Not really. It only took 2 or 3 minutes, so I don't know what you mean." Yoruko stated, placing two little plates on her bed, then fancy white cups over them. The cups on the plates made a satisfying click, making me open my mouth slightly, pleased by the noise.

"So, what did you want to discuss?" I questioned. Yoruko had had started drinking her tea, so put the cup down and swallowed, then finally responded.

"So... You know Sora, right?" Yoruko first asked. "Yeah, we talked on the first day." I informed her. "Okay... Believe it or not, we have known each other for a while before Hope's Peak..." Yoruko started. "We are pretty close, texting every night with an exception of yesterday, and talk in person almost every day."

"Over that time... I... I..." She said, unable to finish. Yoruko's cheeks became bright pink, and she must have regret even starting th a sentence.

"Don't worry, you can tell me... I won't tell anyone." I assured her. "Especially if it's love, I'm good with that kinda stuff." I gave my friend a smile, in hopes that encouraged her to tell me.

"L-Love...?! No! I have no interest in Sora romantically!" Yoruko snapped, still blushing. "Really? Then what were you about to say? Your face turned pink." I said.

"W-well, it's kind of hot in here! Hot like Sor-..." Yoruko started, but quickly smacked a hand over her mouth. I beamed at Yoruko, and simply said, "You like krabby paddies, don't you, Squidward?"

"H-huh?! No!" Yoruko quickly responded, flustered. "Oh, don't worry. Your secrets safe with me. I can tell you're in looovvee~!" I told her with a wink, causing her whole face to turn bright red, but she stopped denying it.

"Hey, I've had experiences being the third wheel, and have always wanted to play match maker..." I started. "So, let me help you."

"W-well... Thanks. I was honestly hoping for a response like that." Yoruko admitted. I felt like I really accomplished something, but in reality I had just gotten her to confirm my simple suspicions.

Yoruko and I continued chatting about Sora and love in general for the rest of the night, and I ended up calling my parents, asking for permission to sleep over. Of course, my school uniform was dropped off at my house after they gave me permission, and I was ready to play a game... A game called match maker!