Chapter Three

"Rachel new home"

3 day later

Rachel POV

It has been three days now since I have been adopted and have gotten adjusted to this new lifestyle. Today I must go to the vet not fun to find out when my heat cycle is for, I can get breed with Jacob. Then I'll have to take my command test and my rules test. What fun will that. be. Right now, I am getting my bath for master because I'm that darn vet appointment and plus I can't have anything to eat too.

"Ok, Rachel all squeaky clean"

"A shirt and a skirt should be laid out on your bed where it but no underwear"

"Yes master"

"ready"

"Ok, your hair needs to get done and you need to brush your teeth then we can leave"

"yes sir"

Dominic POV

Everything has been going smoothly with Rachel she has been adjusting well right now I'm giving her bath because she has a vet appointment today, I just finished told her get dressed. She come out of room dressed I quickly do her hair while Rachel is brushing her teeth. All of us get into the car and pull out of the driveway and it the vet.

"We are here"

"I will check us in Crystal can you get Jacob and Rachel"

Yes, I can. I know it going to hard for Rachel, but I can do it.

"Thank you"

"Hello, are you here check-in or check-out a pet" one for the front wades asked me

"check-in. The name with be under brown first name will be Rachel"

"Yes, with Dr.Tom"

"That the one"

"Ok, okay please fill out this information first name, middle name, last name, date of birth, medical problems(allergies and allergies to Medicine), address, owner or owners name and Phone number, family medical history, medicine she's on and if she has a mate with his information."

"Jacob has a mate now and it's Rachel's. Do we need to update Jacobs chart add Rachel's information."?

"No sir we can do that when you full out her information and I will let them know the Rachel is here"

"thank you"

"Ok the hard part one is done"

"What is that you are fulling out"

"Rachel's information for the vet and she need to sign it like Jacob did"

"Rachel come here you need to sign this and make sure the information is correct"

"yes, it is and done"

"good girl"

"Rachel we are ready for you. we are in room five"

"thank you"

"ok Rachel this is going to be kind of similar but a little bit different but if you're uncomfortable just let me"

"ok weight and temperature are good. know is there anything I need to let Dr.Tom know about"

"no, she's adjusting ok and she is eating sleeping normal and getting along with Jacob.

"good. I'll be right back with Dr.Tom"

"Dominic, Crystal it good to see you and Jacob. So, it is the new one Rachel and she is the same age as Jacob 19"