Chapter Five

Crystal POV

Rachel is in heat right now and today is the peak of her heat. Dominic had to go into work today for three meeting he could not miss. he is the CEO of brown event planning. We work for home and only must go in if me are need are meeting with a client. I do the ordering of supplies that we need for the event and make sure we have enough and planning meeting with client for Dominic. We have a up come ball in two weeks and I am on the computer looking over the details and reservations that we have at one of my father big grand hotel. aver thing is looking go to go and all the supplies has been ordered and delivered and at the hotel. after I finished come other that need to be like at I close my computer and check and the pets we put Jacob in with Rachel this mooring and for what I am hearing it sown like they are mating are now I will leave them alone for right now and come back later time. I call up the vet to may Rachel appointment with Dr.Tom. When I am done the front door is up and Dominic is coming in the house with a box and I go and help him out.

"thanks for the help honey"

"what is in the box here"

"Some file's that need to be work on, order's that need to be done, upcoming events and some meeting's"

"How is Rachel and Jacob?"

"Good, Jacob is still in there and there is a lot of noises for her room"

"let's hope for a pup or two"

dinner time

"Jacob, Rachel dinner time"

(open Rachel door)

"Rachel, Jacob wake up is time for dinner"

"slow down Rachel do eat to fast or you will get sick"

"good girl"

"bath time you two"

(after bath time)

"go to sleep Rachel. I bet you can't wait for the big day"

week later

"Rachel wake up you have a doctor appointment"

"mhh (Rachel stretching)"

"good girl"

car ride to the vet

"Rachel we are ready for you"

"we are her for a pregnancy check"

"yes, we are"

"Ok, take her clothes off and I get Dr.Tom"

"Hi, Rachel are you going to be a god girl like you were for me last time"

"yes, sir"

"Ok, I'm going to feel around your belly and take some blood"

wait later

"yes, she is pregnant"

"Now what is Rachel eating schedule"

"three normal meals and the snack"

"I switch on pregnancy food have nutrients she needs one can a day. for her snack she can have only healthy foods. she can have some junk food not too much. here is a list of foods she can and cannot have, brand food I recommend for her pregnancy and ten healthy snack she may or may not like."

"Now a question for you do you want her on the pill or not"

"No, we do not want her on the pill"

"Ok, then is fine. I have my office call you to seat up for next appointment and that is it if you have no question"

"No, I do not. Rachel do you have a question"

"No"

"Ok, I see you at your next appointment"

____________________________________________________________

The pill is to speed up the pregnancy and have the baby in five to six weeks