Chapter 4

You know, I'm surprised at myself for never asking you this before: How is time travel even possible?

It's just like space travel, but through time. Much like you need to reach escape velocity to leave a planet, time also has an escape velocity. The escape velocity of time is the speed of light, once you exceed that you can travel through time at any speed.

Fascinating. But I suppose it's not something that just anyone can do; like, doesn't that mess with a person's age? Or it just doesn't affect the time traveler at all?

When outside your own personal time stream you don't physically age.

Oh, okay...Wait. So that means you're actually older than you look, doesn't it? I mean, you've been doing this for who knows how long...

I've lost track.

Alrighty then I think it's safe to guess a couple billion years, and call it a day.

________________________________________________________________________________

Here's a question; Why do Cybertronians blink? I know with humans, it's to spread secretions across the surface of the eye to keep them drying out. Also to keep it safe from bright lights and foreign bodies. But how does it help you?

Cybertronian eyes are somewhat analogous to human devices known as cameras, our eyelids allow us to limit the range of light entering our optic sensors. Fully closing them allows for processing power to be redirected to other sensor arrays.

Oh, Kind of like a shutter closing when taking a snapshot.

________________________________________________________________________________

Good morning! I was wondering: If Cybertronians are made of metal (I'm going to assume completely) where does all the non-metal parts of their alternate modes come from? (Like the car seat materials, the carpets, the windshield glass, the rubber tires, etc.)

The living metal of a cybertronian can appear to take many forms, such as glass, leather, plastic etc all depending on the purpose of the part. These pieces can change texture and hardness much like organic muscle. With practice some can even change the colour of their metal

Like how chameleons change color to blend into their environment?

________________________________________________________________________________

Here's another question: Why do some (non techno-organic) Cybertronians consume organic organisms (including humans)? I thought you guys use energon as fuel, or is it out of (morbid) curiosity? If so, won't the flesh get stuck everywhere in your system?

Those who do, do so out of sadistic pleasure. It's quite taboo.

________________________________________________________________________________

It just occured to me, that I don't know what the names of Cybertron's moons are. I know that one of them goes by Luna 1, but what about the other(s)? Also, Have you even been to other planets inhabited by Robot lifeforms that are not Cybertronian in nature? What was it like?

Luna 1, Moon Alpha or Moon Base 1, is named Hecate.

Luna 2, Moon Beta or Moon Base 2 is named Artemis.

Cybertron's 3rd moon is called Selene,

And Cybertron's 4th moon is called Cyberion.

I did once visit the Gargant cluster and found Gobotron at Cybertron's galactic coordinates.

Gobotron is an alternate version of Cybertron? With transforming robot inhabitants, an ongoing civil war and everything?