11 | Crushie

Bruh! I promised to update the story as in the afternoon or morning, but I woke up late plus my internet disappeared once again and PLDT(Internet telecom in Philippines) was being a bitch, they said "Philippines Fastest Internet Provider" but one thunder can make the Internet disappear. How amazing?

Jade's Point of View

Lunch came pretty fast. Mark and the other guys was already waiting for us at the cafeteria. Lucas, Renjun, Xiaojun, Hendery, Yangyang, Donghyuck, and Yeeun was already there with Mark, they are talking a lot and loud. Donghyuck spotted us and he waved at us, Jeno held me we both stop walking.

"Why is she there?" He asked me, with his face really full of blush.

"To get to know each other's" I simply replied and sat next to my brother, the only spot left is next to Yeeun, Jeno sat next to Yeeun, while Jaemin sat next to Donghyuck, Chenle sat next to Jaemin and Yuqi of course to tall building Lucas.

We were having different kinds of topics, Chinese guys are talking something in Chinese. Mark, Jaemin, Donghyuck and me are talking about random things, like cars, interest, what they want in the future. While Jeno and Yeeun are awkwardly smiling to each other's, I can tell Jeno is really happy, but at the same time he doesn't know what to do. I secretly took a picture of them.

"Ya! Jung Jeno" Jaemin suddenly called his attention "you look like a tomato, it's your chance to shine baby boy" Jaemin cheered like a gay to him.

"Jeno is no longer baby" Donghyuck joined to tease "Yeeun, you better be careful before you turn lucky girl" Yuqi joined, they both turned super red.

"I guess they both like each other's" I said brightly "you'll thank me one day Lovers" I winked to Jeno and Yeeun.

We slowly bid goodbyes, Jaemin came with me and we left Jeno purposely. I have same schedule with Jaemin, Jeno, Chenle and Yuqi, while for this day and hour Yeeun will have the same class as us, then next period will be different.

Jeno's Point of View

I've been wanting to be with Yeeun to get to know her, but I didn't get to prepare, Jade surprised me, I don't know if I look human or what.

But at least Yeeun knows I like her, I am not sure if she liked me back.

We could start as friends first then, BAM!

What a wild brain?

Jaemin and Jade dragged Chenle and Yuqi so I will be left out with Yeeun "I guess they want to leave us out?" Yeeun joke awkwardly, at the same time really cute.

"I guess so" I replied to her awkwardly "it was nice talking to you Jung Jeno" she said before she went in the classroom.

"I hope we can go out sometime?"

"I'd like to Jung Jeno" did I say that out loud? She continue to walk into the room.

Right now I just want to skip class and go somewhere, where I can scream for being this happy. I'm not gonna die alone! Unlike my sisters who grew old alone. HAHAHA just stating the fact.

I went inside the classroom, Yeeun was seated next to Jade "how are you honey bunch?" Jaemin asked me cutely, sometimes I wanna slap him to far faraway from me.

"Shut up Na" I sat next to Him and they are all busy teasing me, including Jade.

"Thank God Jeno is not going to die alone" Yuqi teases along with a stupid fake cry.

Thank God the professor save me from these idiots, he started the class right away, Jaemin and Yuqi still continues to chat in class while Chenle, Jade and Yeeun are paying attention to the professor.

Jade's Point of View

Jaemin and Yuqi are busy chatting in class, I mean they are both talkative, while Yeeun is busy doodling random stuff on her planner, Chenle is busy listening to the professor, Jeno is quiet for now.

The end of the classes, Jaemin keeps bugging me about going to my mom's cafe, That's just a stupid excuse.

I gave in, Yeeun also came along, while Chenle was called by Donghyuck to go with them somewhere. Yeeun and Jaemin raced towards my car, I didn't unlock it right away, Jeno was still with me "you coming with us?" I asked him "he is coming!" Jaemin yelled while he dragged Yeeun towards Jeno's car.

"If he say so" he replied while looking at Jaemin being childish to Yeeun "I'll go" he smiled to me then he walk towards his car, Jaemin pushed Yeeun inside Jeno's car, Jaemin also waved at them.

I walked towards my car, on the passenger side, Jaemin looked at me with a question look "you have license right?" I asked "of course, I am Jeno's driver" he winked at me while I laughed of what he replied to me.

"Ok" I gave him the key "since you wanted to go there, you drive and also your treat" I challenged him and went inside the passenger's side directly, Jaemin just jumped like a kid. I knew he wanted to try riding it, why not let him try driving it?

Jaemin went into the driver side, I opened the roof for him while other kids are watching and having an 'awe'.

Jaemin started the engine, then drove out the parking lot, he was so impressed with the car, Jeno was just trailing behind us.

"So you started to ditch your boyfriend?" I asked randomly.

"You and I knows he also wanted it, so let him be" he responded to me with a big smile "Jeno and I have been friends since we are grade schoolers, and we support each other's" he proudly said.

"At first I thought you guys are gay" I told him with my first impression "until I knew him a little more" I added.

"How bout you Jaemin?" I questioned him again "do you have your eyes on someone?"

"I actually did before" he responded along with a sad tone "She likes someone else and that time she already has a boyfriend"

"Sorry for asking" I apologized to him, since my stupid mouth is doing whatever it wants to say.

"Honestly, she is already in America now and I also don't know if she is still together with her boyfriend specially her boyfriend is getting married" we arrived at my mom's cafe and I notice Taeyong and Mark's car was parked outside "I really hope you will be happy with your marriage, Jeno told me about it and I hope Jaehyun won't hurt you" I just smiled to him.

"It's fine Jaemin, it's just a contract, and thanks for the concern" I hugged Jaemin before getting out of the car.