19 | Jung Sisters

Hello guys! Back again with a new update! I'm really sorry if this story had extra late update, I have been busy these days designing for the business I am currently having on twitter @neopeach_wu and lucky me my phone broke, all of my important stuffs are there and I am using my mom's phone just to comtinue my business. Also the chapters I had online is not the updated once I had to edit it once again..

Please continue reading. HAHAHA LOVE YOU ALL! I AM ALSO HAVING A ALBUM GIVEAWAY ON YOUTUBE! Please watch my latest Video Neo Peach is my channel.

Jade's Point of View

Thank God that whole period ended, Jessica already texted me what mall we are going to meet up, I drove there.

The guys is at our house since Taeyong invited them again for another hang out along with Ten, Taeyong knew that I'm going out with Jessica and Krystal, he also wanted me to bring Krystal and Jessica along for dinner.

I am waiting for them at a cafe in the mall since I arrived a bit early, I can't blame that there's no traffic and the mall is also near my university.

"Hey Jade!" I look up when someone called me, Krystal was waving at me with the biggest smile in the planet, they both came to the booth I'm sitting.

"How's your day?" Jessica asked me, is this natural for Jung Family ask me the same thing?

"Really surprising and also tiring" I said to them.

"Good!" Krystal beamed "cause we are taking you shopping with us" she completed.

"Maybe we will also have a dinner" Jessica added "what do you say" they both looked at me.

"My brother actually wanted to invite you guys over for dinner" I decided to tell them this now since they opened up about dinner "my brother is having his, mine and Jeno's friends over which is Jeno also knew"

"Well I'm up for it" Krystal said, she diverted to Jessica "you?"

"Since you are going" Jessica answered, Krystal only have her a challenging look "Okay, I would like to meet who is your brother's friends that is probably one of Jaehyun's bros" Krystal laughed when Jessica said 'Jaehyun's bros'

"So let's go?" Jessica invites us, we all stood up and leave the cafe "I heard from Jeno that Taeyong cooks really good" Krystal opened up a topic, involve of Taeyong.

"Yeah, I'm also looking forward to it" Jessica happily butted in.

"Taeyong is a good cook" I agreed to them since it's something that I also liked about Taeyong "Taeyong also liked the dessert that I brought home, please tell your mom about it"

"I thought guys who cooks are just from the book, but they actually existed" Jessica commented, Krystal suddenly laughed "Jaehyun is also good at cooking, same to Jeno but he is only good at snacks" Krystal said while letting out a laugh.

"Jaehyun could be useful" Krystal teased while smirking at me "it's been a long time since the last time he cooked" Jessica added.

"It's been a long time since he loved a girl ya know?" Krystal stated "if you didn't-"

"-ok Krystal, just shut up about it" Jessica covered her mouth while looking annoyed about it.

"That was a long time ago and Jaehyun moved on" Krystal answered her back "I don't care, I still hate that girl, end of discussion" we walked in into a store, Jessica walk off somewhere.

"Please excuse Jessica, she is not the right person to joke with" Krystal said sarcastically along with a teasing tone.

"No joke!" Jessica suddenly pop out from behind "she is extremely irresponsible and I can't deal with stupid people specially like her" Krystal laughed of her statement. They probably had a rough time with Jaehyun's ex.