a life lost

word count-666

(y/n)  POV

I hesitate to respond "y-yeah that's why"  he stands up and grabs my hand "come with me" I follow him down the hall to a room "What's in here?" I ask, he looks at me with the same smirk that gave me chills before "why don't you walk in and look for yourself?" I open the door to see a dark room that lets out a cold draft I shiver "storage?" he quietly laughed "look once more," I slowly turn my head to look into the room and see shelves filled with books nick nacks and   Draco walks in I follow "Draco bloody hell what is this?" he makes his way over to me and whispers in my ear "close your eyes" and so I do, with so much regret and trust. I feel myself drift off into sleep and I sit down soon finding I have fallen asleep with the same dream but more details "I need answers! You are the cause of all of this huh? you killed her, show me your arm, tell me it's not true... please"

Draco's POV

Damn, I love her, I watch her every move I can't see her reaction to all of this due to the lack of light in the room but I can still make out the shape of her body. I walk over to her after I saw her laying on her back"want me to turn on the lights?" I didn't  hear her response, I move the hair out of her face to put together a sleeping face." geez, can't even take a room filled with books that Dumbledore probably hasn't read." I pick her up bridal style and am surprised at how light she is. (if this is offensive I am SO sorry  that is not my goal)

(y/n) POV

I fall asleep and have a strange dream a potential nightmare I was in a room with a Ravenclaw boy he slapped me and demanded the truth then I woke up to Draco shaking me "we gotta get to the train hurry up!" I slowly got out of bed and picked out an outfit(see above) and walked to the bathroom "I hate you Malfoy!!" he just laughs at that and walks out of the room. I close the bathroom door and get ready I settle for a (favorite hairstyle) and do natural makeup. I finish up and go downstairs "Draco why did you wake me up at five in the morning?" he turns around not knowing how to answer that "well you see...I didn't know how long you would take...yeah and erm didn't want you to be unrepaired" I roll my eyes knowing that's not why "well it's only 7 so now what? I am not waiting on a train for 5 hours" I grab the paper off the table and see the front page 'Parkinson's found dead in their home' I give the paper to Draco who was looking over my shoulder "you knew them?" Draco nods and walks upstairs throwing the paper on the ground. I give him time and at ten we walk to the train I attempt to grab his hand to comfort him but he just pulls away.

Draco's POV

I can't believe it who would have killed them she was a friend of mine what if they kill the (l/n) family next or my family. Hogwarts might be the only safe place for purebloods. I can't afford to let (y/n) be put in danger. I will protect her with my life she is too pure for a heartbreak. I feel a touch that I assume was from my mother I rip myself away and walk through the platform.

Author's note! I have always wanted to kill of Pansy I feel so accomplished comment below if you want me to have longer chapters and slower updates or shorter chapters and faster updates. I love you all and I am kissing your kneecaps as you read!