The End

“When the Ever Night approaches, the radiance of the sun will be concealed, the sky and Earth will soon fall into the darkness, men shall rejoice, for that is when men are truly living.” Before Ye Su became a saint, he said such a statement which was similar to a prophecy.

And countless years ago, the Buddha viewed the seven heavenly books, then he wrote a note on the Bright Volume of The Tomes of Arcane, and there was a similar record in his notebook, which wrote something like this.

“In the Ever Night Latter Days of Dharma, the moon appears, and nature restores. Such a way does not die out, the world has another alternative. In this case, thou shalt patiently wait for the arrival of the long night, why bother to forcefully act against the law of nature. Is the day also waiting for the arrival of the night? Or is it afraid of the coming of it? Does it fear the night itself, or the moon that comes with the night?”

What was happening currently testified Ye Su’s prophecy, and it was the perfect answer to the questions left by the Buddha. There was a day waiting for the night’s coming. There was a day afraid of the night’s coming. It feared the night itself, and also the moon that came with the night, because the night also came with the moon.

The world was filled with darkness, the sun was being covered, the Divine Kingdom was hidden in the thick ink coloured darkness, bleak and extremely difficult to be seen. Abbey Dean who was roaming in front of the Chang’an looked unusually complicated.

There were rules, but how could one fight when one lost the source of power? The pillar of light that fell from the Divine Kingdom had long disappeared, and the warmth of the world had been replaced by coldness.

There was no longer any force that could prevent the talisman written by Ning Que.

The two abysses rapidly spread across the surface of the Earth. The Chinese character of “people” grew larger and larger, and the ground surface really felt like a piece of paper being strained up, and then slowly lifted from the ground, making a thunderous sound.

This process was slow but it was unstoppable.

A few moments passed, the horizon appeared at the end of the sky, and only the tip of the sail could be seen from the sailboat at the sea. If one’s footing was high enough, even the slightly curved arc could be seen in the distance.

“Is this the new world?” Sangsang asked.

Ning Que replied, “Perhaps.”

The perfect bubble appeared again in front of her, and the two tiny cracks on it had become very deep that the bubble could burst at any time, which meant that her world was about to be destroyed.

Sangsang calmly observed the world, waiting for her own death. Ning Que held her gently, and waited with her.

Countless desire of willpower or strength, along with the two cracks on the ground surface that grew deeper with time from all sides of the world, into the streets of Chang’an and entered Sangsang’s body through the God-Stunning Array.

Sangsang had certainly encountered this kind of willpower, she listened to the prayers of the believers in the Divine Kingdom for thousands of years, but this was the first time she came across such a genuine desire, which made her somewhat moved.

In an instant, she understood the Academy and the New Stream founded by Ye Su. It was not important whether the world loved or did not love her. It was also not important whether she loved or did not love the world. She and the human were one body, and she was not the objective rule of this cruel world, but the human understanding of the world’s … RULES!