Part 2

It has been weeks since I killed that man and I have been having flashbacks replay the scene I did. With that, I have been getting less and less sleep and looking at my self in the mirror I look extremely tired. I put on some makeup to make myself look more decent then went out the door to work. 

When I got into the cafe and in the back, I noticed the F/N wasn't here I thought 'maybe she talking to the boss'( i almost put booze XD) so I went to the bosses office. "hey boss do you know were F/N I didn't see her today ?" "well today she called in sick" Boss said.

I then started to get worried I hope she doesn't have the coronavirus. So I took a deep breath to get all my worries away and began to do my work. After a few customers later I saw this man that looks a little different than most people so I put my guard up.

"Uhh.. can I get a *cough**cough* uh latte," the man said as I got his order and he paid then left. I then realized he cough on me I immediately wash my hands and some sanitizer. I then saw on the clock that my shift was over. I grabbed my purse and speed walk to avoid another accident like last time. I look at my door behind me made my self some F/D took a shower and went to bed.

---------------------------------------------

Yay made another chapter and I was reading the comments from last and I was literally crying from all of the nice comments and votes thank you so much so😭😭😂!  I also hope you guys stay safe. See you soon bye!