Part 7

Your POV~

I woke up to someone stroking my hair (if your character has ears then their scratching behind your ear). I opened my eyes to see angle dust." Toots you finally awake"angle said. "Angle what the hell are you doing in my room!" I cried out "well your dinner last night was extraordinary so I decided to wake you up so you can make me and fat nuggets some breakfast," he said happily while holding a pig in he's extra set of arms.

"Angle when did you get this adorable critter!" I said shouting excitedly.

"Oh? fat nuggets and I go way back" angle said casually while I petted nuggets head in his arms. "ok I guess I could make you guys some food while I'm at it I'll ask everyone else on what they prefer for their breakfast." I said as I push angel out of my room with fat nuggets in he's arms and closed the door.

 I picked up a nice outfit and what out of my room. I come in contact with both Alastor and vaggie talking to each other. "Hey vaggie, al I have to ask you guys a question," I said running up to them.

Both turn around to look and me pastor with his normal big smile and vaggie gave me what I thought was a death glare but ignored it.

"Hey, guys I was going to make some breakfast and was wondering what would you guys like," I asked them. "well darling if your willing to cook for us I would want you to surprise me," al told "really!!! And what about you vaggie?!!" I let out excitedly "hmmm what about pan dulce and a coffee," she told me with a small smirk. "Don't know what your planning but ok?" I said and ran off to find the other hazbins.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Here is another chapter for you guys and I will be taking a break tomorrow cause it my birthday tomorrow and also

Thanks for so many viewers I didn't think I'd get this much ok now bye 👋🏽