Part 6

This has nothing to do with the story I just love the song ^^

Angle walks up to me saying "No no no you didn't to anything toots, we were just surprised that someone like you could make something like this"He told me. Vaggie walk up and smacked the back of his head "Stop being so rude angle!" "OW!! I was just telling her the truth" He said and walk away to the table with everyone else.

"well, guys bon-appetit!"I said slowly walking back to the kitchen to get make myself a victory F/D.

Vaggies POV

Something about that F/A seems really suspicious to me but I don't know what."Vaggie are you okay your not eating and you seem to be staring off into space?"Charlie asked concerned "Oh Yeah babe I'm fine just thinking" alright but make sure you eat cause this is really good!" She said with a smile and I smile back. :)

Y/N POV 

When everyone was finished with their meal I grabbed their dishes and began to wash them. Began to imagine what life would be like living with people than myself. "Oh, your washing dishes no one here does that besides me," Nifty says walking in. "Well, I thought I would make my self useful and do them". " since you doing this I could get you check-in so you could live here". Nifty said excitedly "Sure nifty." I said giggling a bit.

~TIME SKIP~

So after was done nifty checking me in I went back to my house/cave and grabbed a pair of PJs and went to sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

Pick between these two 

Or

This one

Yes and I'm back thanks for those who have supported me though just thank ok bye!!👋🏽