𝒎𝒊𝒓𝒄𝒂𝒍 𝒎𝒂𝒏

Jaren's pov

I awake to the sound of church bells and a cool breeze sent through my window. I sigh and get ready to go to heaven's highest-ranked high school, miracle children high. I got to take a shower and change into a simple outfit, a red, blue and yellow hoodie, black skinny jeans and red vans. I get my backpack and head out the door. I see my friends Jon and Ohm. I catch up with them and we talk about what we did over the weekend and the big party going on at a guy named "john's" house. We make it to school and go to our classes.

𝑻𝒊𝒎𝒆 𝒔𝒌𝒊𝒑! (after school)

I go home and check the mail. I see a strange red envelope, I take it and go inside. Once I get to our living room I open it. It says:

𝐇𝐞𝐲 𝐲𝐨𝐮! 𝐲𝐞𝐚𝐡, 𝐲𝐨𝐮! 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐢𝐧𝐯𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐦𝐲 𝐡𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐲! 𝐠𝐨 𝐭𝐨 --------- 𝐨𝐧 --------! 𝐬𝐞𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞! - 𝐉𝐨𝐡𝐧 ------

Weird. I usually don't go to parties but ohm and Jon are gonna be there so I'll take me chances. Hopefully, I don't end up like Lui.

-𝗳𝗹𝗮𝘀𝗵𝗯𝗮𝗰𝗸-

"Lui?!" some girl screamed. Lui and some other guy who named was nogla were caught in the middle of the dance floor making out. The other angles stared in disgust while Lui and nogla looked scared as shit. " I- we- I didn't-" he stuttered, I could see tears brim his eyes. He ran away with nogla not that far behind him. The day after the party our teacher told us that both Lui and nogla were sent to hell. Jon, ohm and I all looked scared for our well beings while the other cheered I even heard one student yell "I'm glad the fags are gone!".

-𝗳𝗹𝗮𝘀𝗵𝗯𝗮𝗰𝗸 𝗲𝗻𝗱𝗲𝗱-

I sigh aloud and head upstairs. I flop onto my bed and fall asleep where I dream of a world where people like me weren't punished for being human.

✨✨✨ two updates in one day? I must really like the concept of this story! anywho,,, here's the first chapter! there is a little bit of backstory but not a lot. I hope you enjoy!✨✨✨