𝐁𝐮𝐫𝐲 𝐦𝐞 𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐞

Jaren's POV

Trigger warning! Anxiety attacks.

I walk through the halls of my school, making sure not to bring any attention to myself. The party is tonight and I feel an overwhelming sense of anxiety about the whole thing.

Me and the others Angel's , including John and Ohm, went to the gates after curfew to go to the human world where the party was.

At the party.

I was sitting on the couch when it happened, my friend ,Jon, pulled me to the dance floor. I felt others grinding and bumping into me on every side of me. Devil's, Imp's, Succubuses and Angel's all moving in sync with the rhythm of the song.
(Play the song above!)

I felt myself start to hyperventilate and I ran to the bathroom.
"Hello?"
I tried to hold my breath, but It ended up with my me sobbing even harder. I heard the door handle jiggle and her the voice again.
"Are you okay? I saw what happened on the dance floor."
I tried to compose myself and unlocked the door. A imp walked in and locked the door behind him.

"Hey." The imp whispered
"H-hey.." I whimpered back

We sat in silence. I started to cry harder, thinking about the things going on downstairs.

"H-hey! Don't cry, it's okay!"
The imp stuttered before he wrapped his arms around me. I leaned into the touch and let myself get lost in the warmth of his body.

An hour later, after I had calmed down, he let me go.
"You alright?" He asked,
"Y-yeah." I replied.

"My name's John, John Kryoz!" He said trying to lift the mood. I smiled and responded "my name's Jaren, Jaren Smith."

"Wait, your the one who sent me the letter!" I said, he smiled sheepishly and said "that's me!".

We stayed in the bathroom for a little while longer before we left the bathroom to go onto the streets.

"So, is this where we part ways?" John asked, "I guess so..." I said. " I hope we meet again!" I said cheerily. He smiled back " Same!".

349 words in total
✨✨✨ I finally updated this!✨✨✨- Jeremy

✨A/N: I wanted to talk about the anxiety attack part if this chapter. I didn't get any comments or dm's about the part where Jaren has a anxiety attack but I wanna talk about. So, I have anxiety, and when ever I have anxiety attacks it's from going to places I don't have any ties to (or I places I have never been to) and when I'm in those places, I start panicking and crying from thinking about the worst that could happen in those places. So in a way, this was chapter was kinda a place where I could vent about my anxiety. Thank you for reading!✨