[ 🐺 ] ▻ apat

[ 🐺 ]

"come on, sun! i just need to get my phone!"

chanhee begged his roommate, sunwoo who was drinking his favorite extract juices when the older barge into his room asking to accompany him to the music room.

"hyung, you can do that yourself!" he reacted. its not like he doesn't want to go, his plan is to crash into haknyeon's arms later-

"come on! I'll accompany you to haknyeon's later and I'll just ask his hot roommate to send me back here!"

sunwoo nearly choked, but he won't because he loves his juice. "really hyung??"

chanhee nodded vigorously, "really!"

"you think his roommate's hot?"

chanhee was about to nod when his words sink in, and he blushed. sunwoo looks at him amused, "oh my god chanhee hyung has a crush-"

"shut! up! can you please help me by accompanying me to the music room???" chanhee pouted to make himself look cute.

and because sunwoo melted, but he wasn't about to admit that was he? "okay, enough. let's go now and stop pouting, you look like a duck!"

[ 🐺 ]

chanhee happily went inside the music room, sunwoo stopped at the doorway and looked at his phone to text the love of his life.

chanhee look around and spotted his phone, it was on the piano near the table where kevin and him worked.

he hop his way towards it then sighed in relief. he grabbed the said phone and walked towards sunwoo who was on the call with his boyfriend.

"we'll be there, chanhee hyung is with me. yes, not eric. chan. hee. hyung."

chanhee laughed, don't get them wrong everyone loves eric and so does eric loves everyone but the said boy is loud and doesn't know how to shut up.

they went out to go to the dorm of sunwoo's boyfriend (and chanhee's hot crush).

the walk was filled with laughter because haknyeon was on the phone. sunwoo refused to hang up.

"well, gotta go- stan chungha!- roomie's just entered the door, looking at me like im a snack--" "i am not!" a second voice on the other line said, chanhee recognized it of course.

"well, you are." sunwoo said, and a laugh was heard. "i did not just came here to witness you two flirt-"

"oh love i know, but wait are you two near?" haknyeon ask.

sunwoo look around, chanhee was looking at his own fingers, mindlessly examining his tattoo.

"yeah, we are." he replied, they really are near. actually, the room was about rooms away, they were climbing the stairs. but just as they were about to take another step, there was a loud noise that came from somewhere.

it came from a room below them, yet it was so loud. chanhee feels something in him snapped and he didn't like it,

chanhee started to panicked, his heartbeat was quick to rise and he feels oxygen was hard to find.

"hyung?? chanhee hyung? shit-- love, can you- oh my god!" sunwoo cried out. it was unfortunate that they were at the stairs, it was even unfortunate that chanhee forgot his medicine.

chanhee felt tears in his eyes swelled, his mind going blank. sunwoo started to stutter his words as haknyeon ran from his room, followed by a ji changmin who looks confused about what is happening.

chanhee kneeled as he started to sob, his head was aching, it hurts, it really hurts. now he knew why he needs his medicine. he don't say anything except for the words gun, shot, killed.

"what happened?" a worried haknyeon came into the scene, changmin's eyes widened when he saw the situation.

sunwoo was shaking while trying to calm a sobbing chanhee on the stairs, "there was- there was a noise that c-came fom downstairs. he- he mistook it as a gunshot, maybe? that's what he was saying since he started to break down." sunwoo stuttered, haknyeon hugged him to calm him down.

chanhee pass out from the amount of crying he did, haknyeon hugged sunwoo as the latter called kevin.

changmin says nothing as he carry a pass out chanhee to their room, the two followed. they arrived and haknyeon opened the door for them, changmin went to his room and layed the older to is bed.

he wiped his tears using his thumb and stared at him.

he whispered something in chanhee's ears and then kissed his forehead. he felt the latter hugged him by instinct.

he smiled, he hugged him back and then let himself be comfortable in the older's embrace.

- 𝒕𝒐 𝒃𝒆 𝒄𝒐𝒏𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒖𝒆𝒅 -

[ 🐺 ]

[❥ its_kyung omgg hiii~ i like your comments lmaoo and also your book, dreams bcz we love nyukyu in this household ♡️♡️ ]