「️🐶」️❥ 𝐥𝐚𝐛𝐢𝐧𝐠◇️𝐢𝐬𝐚

「️🐶」️

changmin had just finished talking to a doctor, doctor youngjae to be specific. he told him about his plan and that he was gonna confessed to chanhee about their past that he completely forgot.

or the past that he comepletely forgot because of something.

today, the said doctor also told him about something regarding chanhee's brain condition, and about the medicine.

and that information made changmin mad, but he still has his sanity in him that made him not want to delete the existence of the doctor.

he arrived at the door of his dorm and he entered, he didn't bother going to his room because he just need to do something and he's leaving again.

changmin knocked on haknyeon's room, and as expected, his boyfriend opened it instead of him.

“what it is hyung?”

he asked. he rubbed his eyes and yawned, “it's ten in the morning and you just woke up?” changmin raise an eyebrow.

sunwoo scoffs, “and what do you need from my boyfriend at ten in the morning??”

changmin chuckled, “actually i need the two of you. i need to tell you something.”

sunwoo yawned again, “about how you love chanhee hyung and you are the one giving him letters? already know that hyung.”

changmin smirked at that, “well, did you know we have a past together even before you and kevin met him?”

now that wake sunwoo up.

“what?”

changmin laughed, “come to the music room. kevin is already there with someone i know, wait for me there!”

「️🐶」️

we can't go.”

was what sunwoo told chanhee the moment he asked them if they wanted to to come with him. “why?” he asked.

he doesn't want to go alone, he has a fear of going places alone and kyu said to meet him at the white forest.

like, why of all places, did he wants to meet in a forest?

chanhee had a mini mental break down the moment they told him that, but then he remembered that he still has changmin.

he smiled thinking about thle younger, and then he instantly calmed down.

he thinks that this feeling he has for him isn't a crush anymore. sure he found kyu's letters cute, and genuine.

but he only likes his letters, and he loves changmin.

chanhee wasn't that stupid to not know about how he feels.

but when? when did this happen? he's sure that he only has a crush on changmin a few months ago. or maybe years?

no, wait. years? he didn't even know what year did he started having this crush for changmin, and thinking about it, he doesn't even remember what happened this few years.

all he remembered is that, he woke up in a hospital, with his brother asking if he's alright. and the latter asking if he remembered what happened.

he did not even have a time to remember what happened before he got into the hospital.

his brother gave him a medicine for his brain, he didn't have the time to ask what is the problem on his brain. he was just told that he needs it for full recovery.

and he didn't want to admit it, but he's that stupid or dense or oblivious that he only noticed that now.

it is true that whenever you're lying in bed, more thoughts comes in to your head making you restless and not be able to sleep.

and that what made him think about all of these.

at least he knows he isn't alone, sunwoo is at the other room. it's currently seven in the evening and he didn't know what to do. changmin said he has something to do, kevin is always busy, the sunhak couple is busy by themselves. that's what they told him.

now chanhee is left in his room to rot because jungwoo and seungkwan also has something to do.

“im bored. help me.”

he talked to the ceiling. he sighs as he thought he's slowly going crazy, and just as he was about to actually lose the remaining sanity in him, someone called him.

“hello?”

“oh hi hyung,”

his older brother is calling him, chanhee thinks it's about his medicine.

“you got nothing to do??”

his brother, choi youngjae asked, “yes. why?”

“come to my office, i got something to tell you regarding your medicine.”

— 𝓽𝓸 𝓫𝓮 𝓬𝓸𝓷𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓾𝓮𝓭 —

「️🐶」️

[ wow this is longer from any prev chapters lmaooo ]