「️🐶」️❥ 𝐬𝐚𝐦𝐩𝐮

「️🐶」️

it was earlier the next day, chanhee was peacefully enjoying his solitude in the walls of his room when changmin and kevin barge inside,

“chanhee~”

kevin called to the younger, chanhee was laying on his stomach in his bed, his thick blankets covering his entire body.

“what?” the two heard him under the blankets.

“someone asked us to gave you this~”

chanhee uncovered himself and then look at what kevin was holding.

it was another letter, though it was a little smaller than the previous ones.

“oh.” chanhee sat up immediately to take the letter, kevin smiled teasingly and look at changmin who's breathe was taken away by chanhee.

“let me let me!” he said, he smiled widely when he held the letter that was given to him.

kevin left the room, he cackled when he closed the door as changmin was left with a giggling chanhee.

chanhee suddenly jumped at changmin who was startled by the sudden action, “woah there! careful babe!”

chanhee felt himself blushed but instead of being shy about it, he decided to ignore his rapidly beating heart and then smiled widely at changmin.

“kyu asked if i wanted to meet him, do you know him?? tell him i do i do i do!!!”

changmin smiled at him and then breathelessly laugh, “okay baby, calm down. i know him, yes. I'll tell him yes but,”

he leaned on to chanhee's ears and said in his lowest voice possible,

“take a shirt and wear it before i take you.”

「️🐶」️

chanhee took his medicine for the first time in a while, he thought that the reason for the headaches and the random scenarios in his head is him not taking his medicines for days.

after he drank his water, he recieved a phonecall.

he put the glass of water down and then answered the call, “hey kev.”

“so who are you going with??”

chanhee hummed in confusion, then he remembered something. “oh!”

the letter given by kyu, was asking if chanhee wanted to meet him. and the additional was if he was scared then he could bring someone (or more) with him.

chanhee of course wanted to meet him, but who will he bring?

“i can't come, and you of all people should know that. but!! i wanna make sure that whoever will come with you,” there was a noise that sounded like he shifted in position, “is brave, and strong.”

chanhee thought for a moment,

“so the first option is a little scared of everything.”

kevin paused, didn't he not make himself clear?? “what?”

“and the second option is a softie towards the first one.”

kevin groaned, seriously? not to be the mom type of friend but chanhee is his baby and he didn't want anything to happen to him while in the forest.

honestly, he's just scared. what if chanhee has a panic attack when they were on their way to him?

kevin stopped thinking of the negative things as he hears chanhee giggled.

“and another one who calls me cute endearments on a daily basis.”

“what? who?”

chanhee laughed at him. “guess.”

meanwhile, changmin sat on his room thinking about this so called letter chanhee had recieved.

he has a pen in hand, with the same scented paper he put inside an envelope. only to be given to chanhee.

everything is ready, the only problem is that he didn't know what to write.

where should he wanted to meet up?

he started to list all the things chanhee likes, and try to think of an idea.

chanhee likes simple yet meaningful things. he wanted something to be memorable, something he could look back and smile.

chanhee likes flowers, he likes blue salvia. that first flower he received from kyu. it means thinking about you, and-

changmin paused for a minute,

it doesn't matter. he thought. where and when doesn't matter, what matters the most is for him to remember.

changmin smirked to himself, he's too confident about the idea because he knew that in the end, chanhee will be his.

nobody can take him, nobody is perfect for him, nobody will claim chanhee except for changmin himself.

he smiled to himself as he wrote the things he wanted to give chanhee tomorrow and put the scented paper into the envelope.

choi chanhee.

you belong to no one except me, you are mine.

mine and mine only.

—𝒕𝒐 𝒃𝒆 𝒄𝒐𝒏𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒖𝒆𝒅—

「️🐶」️

[ aye so i downloaded all of tbz's songs ugh im so proud ft. Rvv'sbad boy and everglow's adios and dun dun lol ]