Loves Direction

My stories about a 16 year old girl named Miley. she had bumped into one direction a few years ago at their concert and she was drunk so she gave them her address. They go to her house try to win her over with dates that go wrong that's who the girl is in the song night changes. Then she decides she loves them but as best friends so they lead her to her someone who she falls in love with. That's why it's called Loves Directon.

                                 Chapter One

It's the middle of the night, it's pitch black the cold breeze from the opened window whispers past my hear as if it's saying hello. I gaze up into the darkness thinking of how everything happens for a reason but wat that reason is we do not know. I'm also thinking of a few years ago when I bumped into one direction at there concert it's a bit blurry because I was drinking, 'better not tell mum that' (I whispered to myself). Then suddenly I hear a loud heart-stopping crash coming from downstairs. I feel a cold shiver go down my spine I find the courage to tip toe down the stairs into the unknown darkness. I slowly open the door into the kitchen the creek of it made me freeze with terror. I glance over onto a spot on the floor and I see a smashed glass. I hear struggling coming from near the window I can't find the light switch. Then I hear someone say. Top of da morning to ya. I quickly turn the light on and to my surprise it's the one and only Niall Horan squeezed through my kitchen window and the rest of the one direction boys shoving him in. I was speechless I stood there frozen like a deer in the headlights, I finally managed to open my mouth enough to squeeze out a couple of words  and them words were ' It's not morning it's night' and then he said well ' Top of da night to you then' in his gorgeous Irish accent......

(sorry if it's not that good it's the first story I've written, hope you enjoy it, I'm only doing the first chapter today. I'll upload another chapter or two tomorrow)