Author's Note

Hey guys!

I wanted to put this disclaimer at the beginning of the book for any questions you might have - but first, I wanna thank all of you for the support you have always given Godly. You're the reason I continue writing, every update is for you. Thank you for everything.

My writing style has changed a lot from when I first started writing Godly. I've always known where I wanted this story to go, but how I executed it then was different from how I would now.

I've been unhappy with how some of the chapters were written for awhile, so I finally decided to rewrite them. I'll always love the OG Godly, but I knew I could do it better.

The story will still be the same, so you don't have to reread all of it if you don't want to. I unpublished every chapter for the time being, but I'll publish them again in order once I've finished rewriting the chapters that I've been wanting to do over. If you do want to reread each chapter, or if you're new here, I'll be publishing them as I finish rewriting them :)

If you want to continue reading the original version of Godly, I have it posted on AO3 as well (linked on my profile). I'll eventually update it there too when all the chapters on here are published, but for now, I'm leaving the original version up over there for you to read if you want.

I love you guys so much, and I hope you enjoy the new and improved version that I've been working on. See you in the next update :)