Chapter I - Invitations and Show

Pacifica Pines POV

I am in the park hanging out with my brother, Gideon Pines.
"Yes! I finally knew how to defeat a ghost!" My brother excitingly said while looking at his "Journal 3".
I chuckled a little bit meaning that im happy that he finally knew how to trap them.

Minutes later, i looked over my watch and its 4:53 p.m. so i needed to get a little scroll and a fresh air around the park. "Hey Gideon, do you mind i can go around the park for a fresh air?" I asked, "Pfft! Again? You always do that, ugh! Whatever just go scroll while i read this Journal 3." He says like annoyed, i chuckle and go around the park.

After a minute later, i crashed and hit my back on the ground, "ouch!"
I looked over this boy around my age and wearing a black long sleeve and a light blue like jumper or whatever this called and a light blue tie. "I'm sorry. I didn't mean too bumped you." I said and looked at him while hardly blushing. Luckily, he didn't notice.

"Oh okay, so my name is Dipper Gleeful. And yours is?" He said with his cute like anime voice! Ahhh..
"Im Pacifica Pines, nice to meet you." I said. "So we are having a little show at the Pine Tree mall at convention center at studio 2, we would likely to see you there Pacifica." He says.
"Oh okay, and what time?" I say softly,
"7:00 in the night. See you there." He says, i turn in my back and blush for a little and i was about to say something.
"So wha-" i looked back just to only see he was not there anymore.

Well, my life here in gravity falls is now exciting.

A/N
So, every chapter will only have 200+ or 300+ except for this author note, thank you for choosing this story and enjoying this.