Chapter V - New friend causes a terrible mistake

Jackie's Southeast POV ( first time )

We ate sandwiches, we laughed, we joked. We laughed loud and we got shouted by the nearby people who were living there. We had a fun time.

Until, someone decided to show up, who we didn't KNOW.

"Hello."

Me and the others turned around to someone who said, "Umm, can we help you?" Mabel asks as he took a bite of his sandwich,
"Have you seen the eye?"
the girl said and Mabel felt weirded and said "What eye?"

Dipper felt something odd in this place, it was the aura around them changed to 'ahah youre funny ' to 'what is happening'.

"The eye. The eye. The eye. The eye. The eye. The EYE" The weird girl said before grabbing Pacifica and almost choking her. Dipper went to try stop the girl and tackled her, but the girl lost grip of Pacifica and

she fell

Beatrice suddenly disappeared after Dipper tackled her,   but Pacifica, she was lucky to hold tight to a branch, it was about to crack.

"PACIFICA!" Dipper shouted as worried as he was! "PACIFICA?!?" I shouted and move to Dippers position who just litterally trying to save Pacifica.

"Hold my hand!" He shouts and Pacifica tries to hold Dipper's hand, and f
I got to the cliff where Pacifica was, she was still there and Dipper was struggling to help her up.

I extend my arm to help her and we pulled her back to safety,
"Pacifica! Are you alright?" I shouted as i pulled her into a hug, we thought everything was finally good.

we thought wrong :)

Beatrice appears again, flying back and floats in the air, "You think you could stop me?! You pine tree!" Beatrice's voice changed very quickly and her right eye is yellow and pupils are a straight line.

"Bill! Stop this right now!" Pacifica shouted. "Oh? Didn't i say, YOU COULDN'T STOP ME?!" Bills voice were heared. Their sight was black and they could not see each other, when they regained their sight.

They looked at Bill and hes not in Beatrice's body anymore, they now know Beatrice is now not possesed,
Beatrice's body fell down and reveals a human form of Bill, bright yellow jeans, yellow shoes, white shirt and with yellow coat. Black hat and with a cane.

"Well, now you know. I am very tired of you guys. See you, in Weirdmaggedon again!" He forms again a portal and got in. We checked on Beatrice's body and she was dead. We found a compass and a key. "W-whats with the compass and key?" Mabel asked and Dipper picked it up, revealing the arrows lead to the Northwest, we follow it and we saw a Huge mansion.

Got inside and it was big, until we found Bill's statue and a Circle and other signs.

===================
==========================