Quotes ( Letter by Missy_Sehara)

Don't you think life is hard?

Do you ever want to forget someone but you just can't because of the memories you and that person have. 

Do you ever just think how did everything happen?

Do you ever think that I have hurt someone and I want to make it up to them

Have you ever thought that she hurts herself because of what you did?

Have you ever thought maybe she wants to kill herself because you ain't there anymore? 

Have you ever thought that maybe she checks her phone, messages, emails every second to see if you have replied?

Have you ever thought that maybe I shouldn't have lied to her?

Have you ever thought did I really make her fall inlove with me just to break her heart.

Do you ever think that you really loved her

Do you ever think that everynyt she gets the knife or glass or anything sharp to pierce her skin to wash away the pain of someone ignoring her, she thinks someone is forgetting, that someone doesn't care, do you ever think she cries herself too sleep.

And if you don't know who I am on about, its the girl who just sent you this message, which you will read and ignore won't even think about replying back, the girl that just sent you this was crying while she wrote you this message, maybe just maybe you should sit down and think hard about how you are hurting her and how she stills protects you and you should think deep and hard about the things you have done to make this girl happy and how many things this girl has done to make you happy, all she ever wanted was for someone like you to care for her and not ignore and forget about her...

All you ever did was tear, rip, break, her heart out for what nothing :*(

From the girl who you make feel like stranger, who you make thing she is a nobody, who you make think that she didn't belong in your life, like she didn't mean anythingto you, the girl who is on the edge of killing herself cuz of you

 the girl who still cares about you and only wishes to see you happy and the girl who you don't care if she sad or hurt who is heartbroken,  be honest you don't care do you? 

If you don't reply ill have the answer to that question... you best pray that if anything happens to me (Sucide) that it wont be because of you, cuz all ur life you gunna think that she done this because of how I treated her, I should have done better, its best to change ur ways before its too late... trust me, one day this will come tru, and I mean it :(