Message to My Reader

I don't know how to thank all of you for reading this book, I can't believe I got this many reads and votes, never mind about the comments, but thank you so much, without you guys reading my books and voting there would be no point in me writing, i write these stuff for you guys to read and i know many of you probably relate to it...

When I was going through a hard time the first place I went was on Wattpad looking for books with meaningful quotes about different things, When I read some of these books they inspired and made me think twice.

I don't know whether you guys could tell in my quotes that I was on the verge of ending my life because that's how bad it was, but reading books written by others that related to me, really helped me get through a tough time.

So I started a quote book which got me out of alot of things, at the time i had no one to talk to, except this book and this book now is for everyone to see and I really hope it helps you, they have been a few people who have private messaged me asking for advice and help, and i am glad they came me to and not to sharp object because i have been through that i realised that writing and talking to someone is way better than doing that to your beautiful skin. The sharp object doesn't have the right to ruin your beauty. and noone else has to right to ruin you either.

I have also got another book called Just Quotes they are just a whole of random quotes and saying, some are funny, well i hope you find them funny, some are sad and some are happy, anyhow i just wanted to say thank you everyone for everything you have done for me...