Chapter 29- Awake

Liam's POV

It has been four days since Emily's acsedent. She still hasn't woke up. Harry hasn't left her room, he also hasn't eaten much.

"Harry come on, you're being stuborn", I said tring to get him to do something.

"I'm fine", he wispered.

"You haven't taken a shower in four days, mate! You haven't even left this room", I said.

"I will take a shower", he said but didn't move. Walked into the bathroom and turned the shower on, then I walked out and grabbed Harry.

"Watch her just in case she wakes up", he said and I nodded. He stepped in the shower with his clothes on.

"No, Harry, you take your clothes off", I said and shut the bathroom door. I shrugged and fell to the couch. I am exausted. Harry is like a little kid. I don't blame him, he doesn't want to see Emily like this. It's just he is stuborn.

I walked over to Emily's bed and sat down. Is it true people in a coma can sometimes hear you?

"Emily, Harry misses you. You need to wake up", I said and grabbed her hand. I dought she can hear. I shrugged and kissed her hand. I walked back over to the couch and layed down.

A couple minutes later Harry walked out of the bathroom, he wasn't wearing anything.

"Harry, you have to wear clothes", I said and threw a pillow at him. He grabbed a blanket and wrapped it around him. He smirked a little. Maybe he was getting normal.

Emily's POV

I started dreaming again. This time I was is a big room. A white room. It had white walls, white floor, and white furniture. That is all it had. I was the only color in the room. I was wearing a red dress and red high heels. I was sitting in the middle of the room, on the floor. I stood up and looked around. There was a white mirror on the wall. I walked over to it.

I had on red lip stick. I noticed my nails were painted red too. Red. White. What was this.

Then, I fell to the floor. Everything went black again. And I opened my eyes. This was real. I saw the hospital room. Liam was asleep on the couch and Harry was holding my hand, looking at the wall.

"Hello", I said cheerfully.

"Emily, you're awake!" He said and looked at me. I noticed he was wrapped in a blanket.

"How long was I asleep?" I asked.

"Almost five days", he said and stood up. He bent down and softly kissed my lips.

"I love you", I said.

"I am so glad you are back", he said.

Harry's POV

Emily woke up three hours ago. The boys were here and the doctor was curently talking to us.

"It will take two weeks before we will let you out", he said. We leave on tour next week. But I am not leaving Emily.

When the doctor was done he walked out of the room.

"We can cancel the concerts untill you are healed", I said.

"No, you are going to the concerts", Emily said.

"No it's fine" I said.

"No, you are not canceling anything", she said.

"Urg, why do you have to be more stuborn", I complained.

"Said the guy that wouldn't take a shower, sleep, eat, or leave this room", said Liam.