bhabhi and devar

Nandu was married to Aman who was 10 yrs elder to her.

Aman's parents are no more and he have a brother younger to him my 5 yrs..his name is manik...

Nandu never wanted to marry Aman bt due to few situations...she got married to him...

Aman is also workaholic and does sex as a part of duty...no pleasure ntg...he is so unromantic...always responsibilities...

Nandu is 20,manik is 25 and Aman is 30

Its been one yr for their wedding ...Aman dint want to have kids now...so they had planned after 2 yrs...once he gets promotion...

Where as manik is very funny flirty kind...he have a gf...who is little traditional and never allowed him to have sex...saying only after marriage...manik just gave his MBA exams and was waiting for results...so he is preparing for interviews and from one week staying at home...and started observing his bhabhi..who is a sexy lady...he know it was wrong bt his mind was thinking about her body only...

Aman was sent for a project to London for 2 months and now only manan were at home...

The 1st night:

Nandu was cooking and manik entered the kitchen and sat on kitchen slab...and was chit chatting with his bhabhi...

M: bhabhi apne mere bhayya se kyu shaadi ki...such a boring person...

N: i know manik bt kya karu..my stupid fate...he is such an unromantic person in the world...my dreams ...my fantasies all gone waste bcoz of him...

M:even my gf is like bhayya...u know god na should have made them a couple and should have made us one...

N: kya manik kuch bhi...aise kaise hosakta hai...

M:hosakta hai bhabhi...if u agree...

Saying this manik slowly back hugged nandu and placed his bare hands on her waist and pressed it..he moved his hand where she tucked her pallu inside her waist...and removed it and removed the pallu from her front...

Nandu held his hand saying ...manik stop this is wrong...bt manik kissed her neck making her weak and directly inserted his hand in her panty and started rubbing her fast...nandu just kept her head on his shoulder and was breathing heavily...manik seeing that nandu was not stopping him...turned off the stove with other hand...and removed his hand from her pussy..

Nandu with this opened her eyes and looked at manik..and started to move out of the kitchen...where manik stopped her and again back hugged her now pressing her boobs with both hands..

M:plz bhabhi say yes...no one will know about us and bhayya he is in London..that too for two months...we have only 2 months uske baad we can never have this chance..u are just 20
..u will have so many desires and u think my bro can fulfill them...no never...u will live all ur life in regret if u choose to leave...nandu was still thinking what to do...when manik started opening her blouse buttons and made her boobs free as she was not wearing bra...

M:wow bhabhi...kitne bade...even my gf dont have such sexy tits...they are amazing saying he started squeezing one and his other hand moving her saree from her body...and started rubbing his hand on her sex...

Nandu was into manik and did not feel like stopping him...even she was sexually frustrated with her husband who was good for nothing...

Manik after seeing nandu was so wet...made her sit on kitchen slab and put his hands inside her petticoat...nandu was half naked already...manik removed her panty and lifted her petticoat to see her pussy which was so wet...