my niece want me to teach her ***

Yash malhotra is 70 yrs old and nyo was 55yrs...they had two kids

The elder one is girl named Suman 35 and the younger one manik 25 ..Suman and manik had a huge age gap...since nyo had complications bt wanted a boy so waited for long to have manik...
Suman was married early too and had a daughter named nandini...who is 19yrs old...

Suman and her husband along with nandu got settled in Mumbai...where as manik also started staying at his sister's place bcoz of his job...and got engaged to aliya..

Manik's dad was not keeping well so they all decided to visit him...bt nandu had her exams and manik had an imp meeting so leaving both manan..rest everyone went to meet his father who stays in village.

Aliya's family also came to suman's place the previous day before the journey...Aliya likes manik so much and always clings to him..they soon will get married in 2 yrs...

Now present:

Only manan were eating dinner...

N:mamu...aaj movie dekhee...

M:ok baby...bt first finish ur dinner then we will watch...

After dinner both were sitting on manik's bed and were watching movie in the laptop..

N:mamu ek question puchu...

M:ha baby pucho...

N:aap intne handsome kyu ho...u know my frds na...whenever u drop me to college always ask me whether u are my bf?...and u know everyone says that u are greek god and im very lucky...

M:then dint u correct them that im ur mamuu...and not bf...and by the way thanks for the compliment saying he kissed her cheeks ....

N:no i dint correct them...let them be jealous...and no one will believe if i say u are my mamu..bcoz u are 6 yrs elder to me...

M:bcoz i was born late and u were born too fast...😉

N:acha mamu...do u like aliya mammi...

M:like ...yeah she is my soon to be wife na...

N:do u love her...

M:aab engagement kiya..shaddi bhi karna hai...tho love bhi karna hai...

N:do u love me or aliya mammi more...bolo😤

M:i love my baby doll more saying he pulled in his lap and hugged...

Manan are very casual with each other bcoz they are close since childhood...

N:no u are lying u love her more...u dont love me at all...

M:arey...who said u this..that i love aliya more and not u...tell me...

N:bcoz u always kiss me on my forehead and cheeks ...bt yesterday night i saw u kissed aliya mammi on her lips...and my frds said only lovers kiss on lips...

Manik was shocked to hear this from nandu...

M:nandu what did u see more...

N:wo...u were on her lying on bed...and ur hands roaming on her...and she is saying bite it more hard and saying i love u manik...

M:when did u hear all this...

Aliya likes manik so much that night she came to manik's room ...she initiated the kiss saying she missed him...and she herself opened her top...saying we can make out a little since they are engaged...manik seeing her naked boobs ..dint argue much and started kissing and biting her boobs...they  had sex and did it for so many hours... since aliya asked him to...aliya is very modern and she already had relation with dhruv before engagement and they had sex so many times ...after seeing manik..she liked manik...so much...bt manik never did anything with her...not being able to control she came to his place in the name of visiting her inlaws and wanted to have a great night with him