doctor and patient (final)

The next mrng...manan's sleep broke due to the door bell...

Nandu sat up with a jerk..bcoz she know it would be arjun...manik got up...

M:nandu go and freshen up...wear something casual we will go out today...

N:manik arjun is at door i think so...

M:i know how to handle him...u go now...saying manik wore his boxers and left to attend the door...and nandu left to freshen up..

Manik opened the door and allowed arjun to get it .

A:manik what are u wearing...thank god my mom dint see u like this...otherwise she wouldnt like it..she left today mrng to her frds place..she informed me yesterday night ..as i will be coming today i allowed her to go...otherwise i cant allow nandu to be alone.and where is nandu...y dint she come to attend the door...

M:is it ..ur mom...left today...i dint see her...may be i was sleeping..and actually nandu is freshening up...isliye me aya...lets talk na ....sit ..

A:im very tired manik...cant we talk later...

M:iam bsy today so need to talk ...its urgent...

A:bolo...kya bath hai...

M:i told nandu whatever u asked me to...bt she started crying ....and started requesting me to take her to other doc...so i couldnt stop her and as per her req we conducted tests and u are right nandu can never be mother...

A:what...y?

M:bcoz to become a mother...firstly she have to be a woman...im mean not a virgin...first she have to loose her virginity na. ...

A: wo wo..ha we dint have sex...bcoz i wanted to do it to have kids...

M:bt u can use so many precautions...there are n num of options

A:bt she is still young...

M:she is 20...and i think u can have sex with her...not a prblm at all...

A:wo manik...its something personal...

M:giving him a file...is this the prblm...

The file contains arjun's medical records about his hormonal prblm along with nerves weakness...

A:ee tumhare pass kaise aya...how did u get it...

M:i have just checked ur room..and i got to know ur secret...

A:manik what u want to say...

M:i want to make a deal with u...if u dont agree to my conditions...ur secret will be out. ..i have the original copies of this file with me...so what say....

A:y are u doing this what u want. ..

M:u know what...its a best deal for u..u will be benefitted more with this deal..

A:what is it...

M:u want a kid to show the world that u are a man...who is perfect right ...i will make ur dream come true....

At that time nandu came out the washroom...as the door was open...she could hear their conversation..

A:is there a way for that in sci ...i know someday techonology will help me...so tell what i have to do..

M:u dont have to do anything...i will do what ever should be done...

A:what do u mean...

M:i will make nandu pregnant...and u can show the world that u are perfect in every way...