Teenage Love Affair

SO, I still need a name for the storrry.(:

             Hi, I'm Isabella. Isabella Alexandria Rosaly, that is. Many people consider me.. uh un-cool. I go to  California Coast Academy High. It's for everyone mainly, but there is alot of as you say "intellectuals". I am originally from Canada, so people sorta see me as an outcast. My two best friends are Allie, & Jazmine. They are in all the AP classes with me.

I take AP Euro, AP Bio, Pre-Calc., AP English 10, & an art class. Its going to be Sophmore year, so I am really excited for it!

         Hey guys, its Allieeee. I'm the preppy excited one, always having a good time, thinking of the best scenarios instead of the worst. I actually LOVE Isabellas accent, when most people (idk why) hate it. It's kinda sad actually, because she is really pretty. She has these dark geen colored eyes, with thick, long, chocolate brown hair, the perfect shade. Her skin is like perfect, no blemishes, perfectly toned, & she's also around 5'5 & thin. Isabella, is like, the perfect girl you can say, but people treat her as an outcast. Unlike me, with my blonde hair, which is pretty long also (down to my waist). My eyes, they are like grayish blue, they change colors with the weather. I am the same height as Isabella, & also skinny, so I have NO idea why they treat her differently than anyone else .

               Alright guys, its me. I have arriveeeeed, ahahaha. As you can see, I am the crazy one, funloving, but I have a bit of a temper. My name is Jazmine . Best friend of the year should go to me, aha, because I am the bestest friend Izzy has ever haddd. ahaaa, jk. But seriously, lets talk about me. I have  dark brown hair, with brown eyes. Alot of people tell me I look like Selena Gomez, which is actually cool since she is like GAWGESS. I'm super nice most of the time, but don't piss me off, or it won't look good.