Intro

A/N

Hey guys just a quick note. I do not own Ouran High school or its characters. I only own my Ocs. OK Hope you like my story.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Misora Inoue

Age: 16

Nationality: Japanese, American

Blood type: B+

Grade/Class: first year/ 1A

Birthday: November 20th

Zodiac Sign: Scorpio

Appearance:

She has long, wavy redish-brown hair, though it appears black unless in light. Her tips are a bright neon purple color.Her eyes are a vibrant green color but change to a muddy green when she's upset. Misora has very pale and smooth skin full of freckles. She wears alot of black. Though she isn't gothic she loves the style.

Attitude:

Misora has a natural shy and sweet attitude. She hides it with a hard, snarky, rude exterior. Though around her uncle she is cordial and emotionless. Due to her past and home life she is usually a loner and stays away from others even when all she wants is a friend to lean on.

Background:

Misora is a well known singer in Japan, till she takes a break from singing to go with her parents to America. Misora's parents own a large empire that controls multipul companies much like Kyoya's father. While they were on a buisness trip, her parents were killed in a car accident. After their death's she moves back to Japan. Since her parents are no longer around her uncle moves in as her guardian. He is a cold and cruel man who cares for nothing but power and fortune.