SIX

( TIME HAS CHANGED ALL OF US )

ELIJAH LOOKS AROUND as they enter Theo's apartment

ELIJAH LOOKS AROUND as they enter Theo's apartment. "Nice place." Freya runs up to Elijah, weaving between his legs. "And you have a cat."

Theo nods. "Yeah."

Damian skids into the doorway of the apartment, launching onto Elijah. "You're back?" He pulls back, gripping his shoulders. "You're one of the ones who came back."

Elijah furrows his brows. "One of the ones?"

Theo nods. "Yeah, someone else came back from the dead. She said that she didn't feel like she was the only one brought back. Do you feel that way?"

"Now that you say that, yeah. There's gotta be at least two other people that came back. Maybe more."

Theo runs a hand down his face. "So your saying we should be expecting someone else to come back."

Elijah nods. "That's exactly what I'm saying."

"Alright, I'm gonna call Scott." Theo walks off to another room.

Elijah turns to Damian, a confused look on his face.

"Scott's the local alpha," Damian answers the silent question.

Elijah takes a seat on one of the stools at the kitchen counter. "How much does he know?"

"Not a lot. He doesn't know what Theo is, or what any of us have been through. He's kinda got a martyr complex."

Elijah snorts. "Like Theo?"

"Theo's immortal."

Elijah shrugs. "Yeah, but he's still a dumbass."

Damian laughs. "For sure." He opens a cabinet. "You want a drink?"

"What can you make?"

"Anything you want. Theo's got an extensive amount of alcohol."

"I'm not surprised. As for the drink, surprise me with your mixologist talents." Damian pulls out a shaker, beginning to make the drinks.

They sit in silence until Theo enters the room. He looks over Damian's shoulder, into the shaker. "That a poison apple cocktail?"

Damian nods. "Yep. I made some for you. You want?"

"Sure." Theo turns to Elijah. "You wanna take that shower? I left clothes for you in the bathroom."

Elijah nods. "Yeah." He gets up and turns to Damian, walking backward. "Have that drink ready for me when I'm done."

Damian snorts and does a mock salute. "Yes, sir."

Elijah walks off to the bathroom, and Theo sits on a stool by the counter. Damian slides him a glass with the golden-colored drink.

Theo takes a sip. "I texted Scott and called Iz and Justin. They're going to be here tomorrow."