chapter 2

(Juliana's pov.)

When I saw my brother Louis I was shocked. I thought I was never going to see him again.he turned around and saw my sister and I. We went up to him and he thought that we were fans and he signed autographs. But we told him who we were than he started hugging us. He told us to sit down with him and his band mates. He introduced us and I saw a boy who was cute. His name was zayn, Zayn Malik

(Louis's pov.)

I couldn't believe my eyes when the girls told me who they were they were Juliana and Jasmine they were my friends that encoraged me to go to the ex-factor with out them i wouldn't be famous. I almost forgot about them with all the pressure that I have been going through. I am so glad to see them again. I hope we don't have to Leave for a long time again.

(Jasmine's pov.)

I was so happy I thought he forgot about us. I saw a very cute boy that was sitting with Louis i think his name was Liam Payne.

(Zayn pov.)

I remember Louis telling us that he had two bestfriends that encouraged him to go to the ex-factor. I thought he went boys but when he introduced us to the two girls I was proven wrong. And I saw the youngest girl her name was juliana she was pretty.

(Liam's pov. )

I saw a very pretty girl her name was Jasmine I hope she thought the same way about me I am going to ask her,her phone number later when we are going to leave.

♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥ A.N - I am new at this book writing stuff this is my first book. And thanks Directioner_10 you help me a lot. And the video is my fav. One direction song : )