Kashan Fortress pt.1

AN: sorry for the wait work got really busy and Not only did I get distracted I also procrastinated as my ideas ran low. There is no excuse. If there is anything you would like to see happen don't be shy to ask. Who would you like her to end up with? Who do you want to flirt with her?

 Who would you like her to end up with? Who do you want to flirt with her?

╔═══════════════╗

« ⋅ʚArsiaminaɞ⋅ »

╚═══════════════╝

Early the next morning, Daryun and Narsus made their way to Ecbatina to see how our city is fairing, hopefully, to get news on the king and queen as well. Quite a bit happened that day. AS Geive and Farangis watched the roads ahead. Arslan, Elam and I stayed more secluded in the wood. Some soldiers came close so we found a small house to hide in only for a soldier to be there. The soldier not only turned out to be the kid who had gotten Arslan in lots of trouble a few years ago. They dragged him around the city and was able to escape. Arslan had even stopped Daryun from shooting them down. I let the two discuss and waited for the others to return. They weren't attacking us so why not. 

They eventually left and the others returned with some news. we made our way into a cave and made a fire. the cave would help conceal us and keep the warmth of the fire in and the cold of the night out. 

(This is very brief ik but it's not really important to the story. I want to get to the good stuff XD)

"Well the king and queen are alive and that's what's important. Getting them out of the capital is out of the question for now." Daryun expliand to Arslan and I. His words reassured us for now.

"The Lusitanians were also burning all the books. All are history, every children's book, not even live letters were spared. How cruel." How very cruel indeed. Writing was an art, a form of expression. To some, losing that would mean losing themselves. I closed my eyes and took a deep breath. Hopefully, we won't lose everything.

"More importantly, they also seem to have a very skilled swordsman on their side. He was able to hold us both back." DARYUN

"Frightening, your the best I know of. And I have seen the two of you fight side by side. He must be a monster" ARSLAN

"Well whoever he was, we haven't seen the last of him." NARSUS"He wore a mask made of silver. If he was using it to hide his identity or his scare, we don't know."

"A silver mask you say, the princess and I met him before. While escaping the capital. He seems to be quite an important player in the Lusitania plans." GEIVE spoke up.

"He mentioned "his plan" and how I wasn't important enough to keep alive. I should have tried getting more out of him than that I'm sorry" All I could do at this moment was look at the ground. As always, I felt utterly useless.