Chapter Six

Wait, does that mean Bakugou has the mindset of a middle schooler?
________________________________________________________________________________

"Ka-san! Ka-san! Look at what I drew in school today!" I yelled out. Looking at my drawing of flowers she said, "That's so beautiful Mori. I love it." "Thank you!! Thank you!! I love you Ka-san!" "I love you too." she giggled.

Ka-san...Ka-san! Don't leave. Don't leave me, don't leave us!!

Ughh, my head. Where..am I? I'm in a bed right now, there are more beds surrounding me. It seems like I must be the only one here. "Oh, you're finally awake dear." an unfamiliar voice says.

"O-Oh hi," I reply. "I'm guessing that I passed out?" "Yes, you had fainted face-first into the ground." she chuckled. Shoot...Whyyyyy???!!!! I just had to fall face first. And no wonder my face hurts.

Oh, dang I really am stupid. How did I not notice my face was hurting. aNiMe lOgIc, aM I rIgHT?

"Don't worry dear, you'll be fine. You had just fallen from exhaustion. Since you had no energy left, I wasn't able to help the scratches on your face. But it wasn't severe so I just needed to clean and bandage it." She explained.

"Th-thank you for telling me." Did I...look worried? Oh well. But what was her name again?

Nurse... Nurse... Joy? Wait no! That's the name of a Pokemon character. I giggled a bit.

Ugh, I can't remember. Nevermind then. But when can I go?

"S- sorry, but um can I go now? I-I have to go somewhere." I hesitantly asked. "Of course of course." She replied.

I got off the bed and left. As I was walking down the hallway, I remembered.

MY STUFF!!!

Wh-H-Where do I get it? How do I get it? What? I'm so confused. Sh-should I ask the nurse? B-but... I don't want to. No who cares if you don't want to, you NEED your stuff.

Welp, I just gotta push back my shyness and go for it.

I walked back to the nurse's room to go ask for my stuff. When I got there I stood next to the door going back and forth to whether go inside or to not go inside. And also cursing my shyness, anxiety, and everything that makes me feel this way.

I really hate myself. Dang this!! I'm going in!!

I opened the door.

There in all her glory stood the nurse.

"U-um sorry to bother you, but where or how do I get my stuff?"

"Oh right, follow me I'll take you."

^^time skip because I don't know how I'm going to write that^^

I finally got home!!! I have been blessed!!

Well...

Not really considering what happened earlier, but who cares?! Because I don't!

Well maybe a little bit, but only a little bit. Okay okay fine maybe a lot. But this is all gonna be ancient history soon.

Right?

I unlocked the door. I could smell the air freshener things you plug into the wall. And a tiny bit of the scent of the house.

Hwaaa!! It's been a long day. "Tadaima." "Okaeri nasai!" Dai responded.

"Are you hungry? I can make you a snack." I asked.

"Yeah, can you make some fruit sandwiches!" "Okay got it."

I grabbed the heavy cream, condensed milk, vanilla extract, strawberries, and the milk bread.

I started by cutting the strawberries. After I placed them in a bowl. I then grabbed a bowl. Wait I actually need a cold bowl. Dang, it. Oh well, it's fine.

I added the heavy cream first, then the condensed milk, and then the vanilla extract. I proceeded to mix it with a hand mixer.

Gosh, this thing is a lifesaver. If I whisked it with a normal whisk my arm would be dead by now.

After a bit. I flipped it over to see if the cream was firm enough. Yoshh!!! It's good. Don't want to over mix it.

I grabbed a spoon and also placed down the bread on the counter. I spread an even layer of the cream on it.

Then I placed the strawberries so that the center of each middle of fruit will fall in the middle of the cut lines. After that, I covered it with more cream making sure to fill in the gaps as well.

I placed the other slice of bread onto the one with the cream and strawberries. And gave it a gentle press with my hands.

I sliced the crust off, cut the sandwich into quarters. I put the cut sandwich onto a plate.

And seeing as I had more leftover. I made more sandwiches. For me and also more for Dai.

I walked to Dai's room with the plate with the sandwiches in hand. "Hey, I have the sandwiches." "Oh, okay thanks."

He opened the door. "Thanks, Onee-Chan." He said.

"Is that a picture of a girl on your phone?!" I shouted. "U-uhm n-no! It's not!!" He ran to go retrieve his phone to hide the picture leaving the sandwiches in my hand still.

"Um, do you think I'm blind or something? Because I saw a girl on your phone."

"What do you mean? You're the one who always spaces out so you just saw the wrong thing. A-and it was definitely NOT a girl. Now get outta my room." He blushed.

"And here I thought you were a tsundere. Now you're turning into a yandere. And well more sandwiches for me."

"No, they're mine." He swiftly grabbed them. "Aww."

Just as I was about to leave, he asked. "Wait how did you do on the exam?" "Oh, you want to know. Well- wait let me go grab my sandwiches. I'll be back in a sec."

"I'm back," I said while opening the door. "Finally why did that take so longg?"

That took like not even a minute.

I took a seat next to him on his bed. "How about I just tell you the whole story instead?" "Okay, I don't mind."

"So-"

^^time skip nothing bad happened it's just that I'm trying to do that fading thing they do. Or something like that you're probably just really confused. Sorry^^

I lied down on my bed.

This feels nice. It felt like it's been forever since I slept on a bed.

But the dream that I had earlier. Why? Why did I have that dream? Just why?

As I questioned it even more. The urge to sleep was too powerful.

____________________________________

Oh my god. I'm so so so sorry. I've been putting this off for probably two months already. Since quarantine started. I'm so sorry. Really really sorry. And I think I might have turned this book into not a romance, but a cookbook. Sooo... I'm even more sorry trust me the juicy part will happen eventually. Hopefully. Ack sorry. Nothing even interesting happened in this either. Welp... Thank you for reading!

-Constructive criticism is always encouraged

~1132 words