Chapter 4 - Shopaholic

"So mind telling us on why you only planned on hanging out with the three of you and not including us?" Suga said sassily, "Don't blame me oppa, blame the two.." Lisa said raising both her arms, "What do you mean?!, you're the one who told us to hang out!" Jungkook said, "And you're the one who told me that the three of us are only the ones who'll hang out!" Lisa said.

"Don't worry Yoongi, we'll just ask Lisa next time in our private gc.." Namjoon said from the video call, "Wait- you guys have a private gc?!" Taehyung asked, "Oh yeah, I'll message right now if you don't believe me" Namjoon said, and not so long Lisa's phone had a notification.

_________________________________________
The Family

Dad (Namjoon): Hey Lisa, mind if we hang out some time?

Pretty Daughter (Lisa): Yeah sure, I'll check my schedules and let you know when I'm free 🙂

Mom (Jin): Great, don't tell the dorks about this okay?

Pretty Daughter (Lisa): Okay mom 😂

Dorky Brother (Jhope): Hey mom can I come?

Mom (Jin): Of course sweety you can...you're our son after all 🙂

The Pet Cat (Suga): Jhope....you're adopted..

Dorky Brother (Jhope): Oh shut up!, you're just salty because you're a cat in this family!

The Pet Cat (Suga): Meow Meow Bitch.. 🐱
_________________________________________

"Well guess what?, we have a lrivate gc too!" Jungkook said while sticking out his tongue to the guys in the phone, "Oh yeah?, prove it then!" Namjoon said, "I'll text using Tae's phone and watch when Jimin's phone gets a notification!" Jungkook said and snatched Taehyung's phone to text, Taehyung is not aloud to text while driving since they will probably end up on internet saying Lisa, Jungkook, and Taehyung was in a car crash.

_________________________________________
Each Other's Headache

Jungkookie: Yah lisa yah! Where are you we're in front of your dorm!
10:50

Taehyungie: Lalalallisaaa!!
12:30

Playgirl Lalis: What?, also please change my name!, I'm not a playgirl!
12:31

Chimchim: Yes you are ;)
12:31

Taehyungie: This is kookieee!!
12:32

Playgirl Lisa: I'm out!, peace!
12:32
_________________________________________

"Whatever...we have to go, have fun!" Namjoon said, "Ne appa we will!" Jungkook joked, "I swear once you get home I'll make sure to ground you!" Namjoon said while showing his dimple smile.

Minutes later they bid their goodbye and hung up, "So where are we going oppa?" Lisa asked, "Private arcade, it also has a private restaurant there so we could eat in peace" Taehyung said, "Okay, can we go shopping I need to buy some clothes.." Lisa said, "Yah! You're so addicted to shopping and make up!" Taehyung said, "Yeah you're such a shopaholic person!" Jungkook said.

"Whatever, stop complaining you'll probably end up buying clothes too anyway" Lisa said, "Fine, I'm getting hungry lets eat first" Jungkook said, "Yeah me too" Lisa said, "Okay kids" Taehyung joked which earned a whine from the two.

To Be Continued...