Chapter 2 - Change Of Rules + Hurt

Morning - 2020

Your POV

I am in my couch chilling with my dogs while scrolling through social media, Blackpink just left my house earlier after we had breakfast, and speaking of Blackpink they all followed me on Instagram right now...I know you guys are shocked because YG never really lets the girls follow someone on Ig, honestly that's part of the rules I told him about the whole change, to be honest I'm kind of the CEO of the company really...because I'm controlling the og CEO. Its kind of cool if you think about it.

Flashback - Still 2020

"So what changes do you want me to do?" YG said, "Here are the simple rules.." Y/n said and handed YG a paper.

YG gulped nervously as he look at the title of it..
_________________________________________
Rules You Can't Break Or Else I'll Break You

1. You Have To Let Blackpink Write The Lyrics On The Songs And On Their Own Songs.

2. They Can Be Seen On Other Cameras If They Want To.

3. Let Them Have Whatever Social Media Apps They Want Unless Its For Their Safety Purposes.

4. Each Member Will Have The Same Amount Of Lines In Every Song.

5. No Favoritism In This Group/No Princess Of YG Or Such.

6. Allow Them To Freely Hangout With Other Idols But Make Sure Their Safety Is Your Priority.

7. Their Safety And Health Comes First Before You Think Of Money.

8. Do Not Involve These Innocent Girls To Some Illegal Shits You Get Your Ass Involved With....(Or Else I'll Sue You).

9. Give Them A Comeback At Least 2 Full Albums A Year

10. Give Them A Solo And Let Them Attend Award Shows

These rules are all made by Y/n Nam, if the rules are broke by Mr. Yang, She'll Make Sure You'll Have Good Stay In The Cell.

Thank You For Reading
_________________________________________

"Alright, I'm quite surprised you didn't even make a rule about their dating and stuff.." YG said, "Well that's something for them to make a decision about, their dating life is nothing for you to control, its theirs..and I'm gonna be the one handling that anyway.." Y/n said, YG sighed, "Okay its a deal then, I won't break it.." YG said, "You better not...cuz if you do I'm pretty much more than sure about suing you.." Y/n said and left.

Flashback Ended

Now - Still 2020

Jennie's POV

Today I'm going to meet up with Kai, I'm so happy that YG finally let us date, to be honest it deosn't really matter, me and Kai have been dating before YG even get to announce that we're aloud to date.

No one's POV

Jennie got out of her room to see the three other girls eating breakfast, "Hey Jen come and sit.." Jisoo said, "Sorry unnie I can't eat breakfast today again I'm going to meet up with Kai at a restaurant.." Jennie said as she wear her shoes.

Lisa looked down while eating, Rosé noticed her and sighed, Rosé and Jisoo knew Lisa had feelings for Jennie, they've seen her cry at night and sometimes she lock herself in her room.

Jisoo and Rosé had a feeling the older girl felt the same for Lisa too, its just that she was too caught up with "loving" Kai that she never even noticed once about her true feelings, which is sad because Jennie became selfish just because of someone.

They also noticed how Jennie's attitude changed just because of a guy, she became a little distant, she's not home as always because she always hang out with Kai, and her knowing that Lisa has feelings for her, she's been a little cold and too distant especially to Lisa.

The doorbell rang, Jennie opened the door revealing the guy whom she thought she loves, "Kai" Jennie said and smiled, Kai returned the smile, she looked behind Jennie to see the other members of Blackpink eating at their table, he waved at them and gave them a smile, "Hi unnie, Rosé, Lisa" Kai greeted and bowed "respectfully", Jisoo gave a small smile, Rosé rolled her eyes on him secretly, Lisa didn't even move a muscle to look at him, she was just on her phone acting like she didn't care.

But deep inside her it affected her seeing Kai and Jennie being all lovey dovey right in front of her, it hurts like hell seeing someone you love be happy with someone else.

She felt like she was trapped in a cage with a killer stabbing her heart as she watch the love of her life be pulled away by someone.

One thing she was sure about is, 'I have to move on..' she thought. 

To Be Continued...

Please shos your support by voting for me! Thank you! 🙂