Guys...

I'm a little bit concern for my viewers out there who are actually eager and willing to read this story..

But I was thinking maybe I should stop this story and start a new one, I have planned out something more interesting with only my own idea...

I figured I should explore with my imaginations further more of the ideas I have in mind.. 

I believe I have began to realize that I further more have no interest of continuing this story...

Nor have the energy or motivation to continue this story because I ran out of ideas and plans for this concept, I figured this kind of concept was a bit basic and too common for some Lisrene stories..

I noticed some writers have already wrote this kind of concept and I knew that from the start before I even planned about making this happen...

Although I was planning on making a twist but again, I have no more interest, motivation, or energy whatsoever to continue this story...

So I'm planning on taking it down, unpublishing it, but I wouldn't delete it, just in case I have something in mind and planned for this story, I hope I could publish it again once I gain back my will to end this journey..

Please understand me that as an author its really hard to keep things running, and going, I'm not feeling very well today...

That's all have a nice day everyone!

Keep safe! 💜