A Missing Blaze In The Smoke

[ Silver's P.O.V]

I woke up not knowing when I fell asleep and noticed something, more like someone was missing. Blaze wasn't there. I got up and looked around for her, no Blaze. I had soon decided that she had gone home. So I walked to Blaze's house and knocked on the door. Amy answered.

"Hey Amy!" I said.

"Oh, Silver! Hello!" She said.

"Umm.. Is Blaze here?"

"No. Why? Is she missing?" Amy asked sounding worried.

"No, no. I was just wondering. " I said i a hurry and left. I didn't want Amy to worry. Blaze is probably alright anyways. She can defend herself , and I know what she can do. "What is that?" I thought and stopped in my tracks. Smoke was rising up from some far away trees. I ran and yelled, "Blaze!" As I ran I could smell the smoke. The gray cloud soon consumed me as I ran into it. Coughing I yelled, "Blaze! " I heard an answer. "Silver!" It was Blaze.

"Blaze! Blaze! Where are you!?" I tripped and fell on my knees. I was coughing and I couldn't control it. My vision got blurred as tears welled up in my eyes. The smoke was getting to me. I was already feeling light headed. I tried to get up, but couldn't as i just fell down again. I fell on my stomach this time, as my eyes were closing I thought of how I wouldn't be able to see Blaze or save her, I wouldn't even live to see another day.