Her Name's Pip

"Take the girl, Silver." I said, staring out into nothingness. Silver nodded. "Hey there, come here." he coaxed. The girl stayed in the tree still crying, " H-he's gonna get me!" Soon enough she came out after Silver told her, "The monster is gone." While Silver flew I walked home checking back now and then. I could hear growls, and whispering. When we got home, I got the girl and took her to our room. "Its okay." I assured. "I know." she replied. "So, what's your name?" "Pip." "Alright Pip, Im Blaze. Can I ask you some questions?" Pip nodded. "Okay, well first who was that? Chasing you?" Pip had tears in her eyes, it was hard for her to speak. "You don't have to answ-" "He's the 'Mommy Murderer'. " she replied, "He got my mommy." the tears rolled down her face. I nodded, "Anything else?" "He was gonna get me because I saw him." she said. "Alright, well he's not coming here anymore. I think we scared him off. RRR!" I made Pip laugh and myself too. "You can sleep in my bed." I told her, "Is that okay?" Pip nodded and got under the covers. Befire I left Pip squealed. "WAIT! Can you stay in here?" I nodded and sat beside Pip the rest of the night but every now and then i heard growls.