↳I think I love you

May POV
I laid down on my bed with Donghyuck next to me in his phone. I moved closer to him slightly and cuddled up next to him, resulting in his putting his arm around my shoulder, not looking up from his phone.

"Donghyuck, you've been on your phone all day, spend some time with me." I say with a slight aegyo that I know he loves. He immediately puts his phone down and properly hugs me, and kisses my forehead multiple times.
"I'm sorry baby." He says as we stay in that same position for a while.

"I need to tell you something." I say as I sit up slightly, a look of panic on his face.
"You didn't cheat on me did you? We're not breaking up are we?" He asked worriedly as I laugh slightly.

"No I didn't cheat, and we're not breaking up! I just wanted to say-" I start as he cuts me off with a kiss. As we pull away he stares at me for a moment before talking.
"I know what you're going to say, and don't. I want to be the first one to say it! Im a traditional guy May, you know that." He says with a laugh as I laugh along with him.

"Song May, I love you, so much." He says before kissing me passionately.

"I love you too, Lee Donghyuck." I say as we pull away.
___________________________