Chapter 1: the mistake

Michaels p.o.v.

I remember everything about her and I mean everything.

19 months ago

I walk into game stop to get a game for myself to try after COD. I go up to the register to check out and the girl in front of me turned around smacking them to me. Her purse and its contents spilled all over the floor we bend over and pick it all up.
"Oh my God I'm so sorry. I am such a klutz."She states
"No it's okay I shouldn't have said so close."I smile. She looks at me and smiles and her "I'm Brianna. "She states. "Michael from five SOS." I state and her
"I knew you looked familiar." She states. We put away everything and then I hand her her purse. "So where are you doing here in New York? "She asks me
"Me and the band are trying to find a place to stay for the night."I replied
"I think I can get you guys set up at my place. "She offers

17 months ago

"Briana will you go out with me? "I asked. She smiles.
"Of course Mikey." She says and kisses me. We end up going to Nando's and then a movie. Then we're close to her place so we ended up walking. We saw 'Mama' and she jumped and hit into me often. After the movie we walk home and it starts pouring. We run back to her apartment she shares with her best friend Bri and she drags me to her room we cuddle and she gives me her virginity.

16 months ago

"Michael please don't hate me." She pleads. I look at her confused.
"Why would I?" I asked
"I'm pregnant." She whispers "How?" I asked growing in anger
"Our first night together." She so shrinking back. I storm out of the house. Later when I come back she's asleep. I gently wake her up and give her orange roses which are her favorite.

14 months ago

"Mikey we need to go to the hospital." She groaned
"Why?" I asked.
"There's something wrong." She cries out. I pick her up and put her into our car and drive.
"We're lucky you made me get a license." I tell her. We pull into the hospital and get inside. They take her away coming back a half hour later telling me that we lost the baby. I go see Brianna and we cuddle crying all night.

12 months ago

"I'm leaving tomorrow." I say
"No you promised!" She shouts
"I know." I say hugging her
"Get out of my face, if you can't keep a promise then I'm happy to have you leave!" She yells pushing me away from her. I sleep on the couch that night but she didn't leave my side at all the next day until she had to so I could leave.

9 months ago

"I'm so glad the rest of tour got canceled because Bri went into labor." Brianna sighs into my body.
"I'm always glad to be back home with you." I whisper to her. The next day she gets into a car crash and wakes up with amnesia.

5 months ago

I hear my doorbell go off. Brianna left me right after the crash because she didn't know who I was anymore. I open up the door.
"I remember." She cries rushing into my arms. I hold her the rest of the night.

2 months ago

"Are you cheating on me?" Brianna whispers as we're driving home.
"No." I swallow knowing that I did
"You liar!" She shouts
"Why the hell would you do that?!?!?!" She yells
"I didn't mean to I was drunk." I whisper.
"Ya right you didn't mean to." She says hitting my arm causing me to swerve. I jerk the wheel the other way causing us to spin out and go over the rail. I pass out and that was the last time I ever saw her.