🔗6

I woke up to Josh jumping on top of me. "What the fuck!" I yell punching Josh off of me. Josh was rolling on the floor. "What the fuck Jules!" I look over to see Josh covering his crotch with his hands. "Oh my god! Did I hit you?" I say jumping up from my bed. Josh gets up and grabs his phone limping a little. "That's the last time I do that. I might never be able to have kids." Josh says walking out of the room. I roll my eyes. I go through my boxes and pick an outfit for the day. I take a shower and get dressed inside the bathroom.

 I take a shower and get dressed inside the bathroom

^her outfit

I have to find a therapist today. I really don't want to but Anthony basically acts like he's my dad. Maybe he forgot? Knowing Anthony he didn't. I check the time and see that it's 10:26 am. I go downstairs and see a short girl with long dark brown hair filming a TikTok next to Josh. I also see Avani on the couch sitting next to Anthony. I see Mads and Jaden vibin which isn't all that surprising considering how mature Jaden is. I go and grab my keys from the counter since I left them there. I was walking towards the door.

"Where are you going?" Anthony says right as I put my hand on the door. "I'm going out for breakfast." I say. I mean I was but to me breakfast was a smoothie. "Don't forget about the thing!" "I won't!" I say as I open the door and start heading out. I go into my car and head to The Juice Parlor. I get an açaí bowls and a medium smoothie. I head back to Sway before I start eating.

I walk in and go into my room. Josh and Nessa were vibin and making tiktoks on Joshs side of the room. I went to my bed and got out my laptop. I searched for a therapist for anorexia as I eat my acai bowl and drink my smoothie. I remember having one for 2 months when I was younger.

After about an hour of searching I found a therapist and scheduled my first appointment in 3 weeks because Bahamas. Which reminds me I should probably start packing for it. I throw away my trash and get my old suitcases. Then I start packing.

I've been packing for like 3 hours and I'm almost done I need to go the store. I get my keys and start heading towards the door. "Going to visit lover boy?" I turn around and see Bryce looking at me. "No actually I'm going to the store." I say sassily and continue walking towards the door. "Wait! I'm coming I gotta get some stuff." Josh says coming down the stairs. "Wait let me hop on."

Anthony says already walking towards the door. I roll my eyes and start heading towards my car. Everyone piles in. "Don't forget your seatbelt." I say. "Okay mom." Josh says sarcastically. I roll my eyes. I start the car. "Aye let me get the aux." I hand Anthony the aux and then start driving to Target.

Everyone got out the car and headed inside. I got out and tried to stay away from everyone. I was in the swimsuit section getting some for the Bahamas when I saw that girl that was with Josh earlier. "Hey! I'm Nessa Joshs girlfriend." "Oh nice to meet you." We shake hands. "What are you shopping for?" "Oh I'm going to the Bahamas with some of the hype house."

"Oh! Baecation! Who's your bae?" "What do you mean?" "Okay well when couples go on vacation it's called baecation. Who's your boo?" I smile at the thought of him. "Ooo your blushing! Who's the lucky guy?" "We aren't official yet but um we have went on a date. Nick. Nick Austin." "Ahh you guys would look so cute together." "Thanks."